Application

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324635 by
Application was created by
So I started my application for membership. When I send it on the place you give a phone number was red letters telling me about invalid input. I'm from Slovenia and I put the numbers of my contury before my phone number and stile doesn't work. What to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #324637 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Application
Good question. I'll get our VP of membership affairs and see if he can answer that for you. By the way, have you been registered for more than 7 days? I ask because that is the minimum time that must lapse before you can put in a valid application.

Welcome to the Temple :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324638 by
Replied by on topic Application
Yes I registered two years ago XD.

More
5 years 8 months ago #324639 by Rosalyn J
Could you PM me a screen shot of what the application looks like for you?

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #324640 by Rosalyn J
Hi,
I was able to get ahold of Madhatter (VP of Membership Affairs). He explained to me that the current software that the application runs on only takes numbers in the US format which looks like this XXX-XXX-XXXX. If you could please put what you can into that format and then put the full number in your country's format with the international code into the place where you list your education, your application should go through Please let me know if you have questions

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Rosalyn J.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324643 by
Replied by on topic Application
So if I'm understand coretly I put this: XXX-XXX-XXXX and than my country's number whitch is +386 (where should be my phone number) and international code in the box where is my school?

More
5 years 8 months ago #324653 by Rosalyn J
Let me try again,
Instead of puting your number as you would typically write it, please put the first 3 digits place a. -, the second three digits place a -, and four digits. If your phone number is longer than 7 digits, please only put the first 7.

Then, on the application, where it asks for your education, please put your country code and your full number as you would typically write it.

If this doesn't help, please pm me

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi