I'm new

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #271663 by
I'm new was created by
Hey everyone! Very excited to start along my journey but I have a few questions.
1. What do I do to get started?
2. Do I have to be an apprentice under a master and if so when and where do I find one?
3. How long do most people take to be noticed by the rest of the temple and even the council.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #271664 by
Replied by on topic I'm new
Hi there! Try reading here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Goo535liAJ-I2RU8K3lDhkXmXxgue1THWkjYmXeBwWA/edit?usp=sharing

It should answer your questions :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #272128 by

SchwiftySam wrote: 1. What do I do to get started?

It depends what kind of thing you would like to start! Reading the FAQ will give you lots of information to find answers, sending a PM or opening a forum thread with your question, or just participating in the chat box could solve remaining questions.

SchwiftySam wrote: 2. Do I have to be an apprentice under a master and if so when and where do I find one?

You do not have to become an apprentice, as it is not a requirement to be a Temple member; it is encouraged if you want to 'dig' into the material and live to its teachings. :)

SchwiftySam wrote: 3. How long do most people take to be noticed by the rest of the temple and even the council.

If you say 'noticed' like 'being aware' of someones existence, I mostly notice Temple members in the forums who are active... Members who do not post are somewhat invisible for me on first sight. :blush: There are many ways to get noticed, sometimes it takes one single PM... it is not that hard if you really aiming for it.. On the other side of the tree, I do notice some members easily who almost never post in the Forums, often with help of communication through PM, meetings, or chat. Upon sending a PM it would take less than a day for me to notice, sometimes longer. :blink:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #272129 by
Have a cool name like mine and you will get noticed B)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi