The Jedi Religion as a whole

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268771 by
This may be a stupid question but it has plagued my mind nonetheless, is the Temple of the Jedi Order representing the whole of Jediism or are you just a denomination of it, by this I am asking whether or not you are affiliated or collaborate whith the other two (seemingly main) Jediism organisations which are the Jedi Church and the Church of Jediism. This question arises as neither of these appear to have ranks but one ministry in the Jedi Church (Jedi Path) seem to be encouraging knight-apprentice practices. This made me question whether the TOTJO was alligned or collabs with the other Churchs and Ministrys.

Thank you fortaking the time to listen to my uncertainties about the organisation of the order, may the force be with you.

oslsbl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #268773 by Br. John

oslsbl wrote:

This may be a stupid question but it has plagued my mind nonetheless, is the Temple of the Jedi Order representing the whole of Jediism or are you just a denomination of it, by this I am asking whether or not you are affiliated or collaborate whith the other two (seemingly main) Jediism organisations which are the Jedi Church and the Church of Jediism. This question arises as neither of these appear to have ranks but one ministry in the Jedi Church (Jedi Path) seem to be encouraging knight-apprentice practices. This made me question whether the TOTJO was alligned or collabs with the other Churchs and Ministrys.

Thank you fortaking the time to listen to my uncertainties about the organisation of the order, may the force be with you.

oslsbl

It's a reasonable question. No organization or person represents all of Jediism. All three organizations you mention have their own structure and 'management'.

There's many more you may not have heard of. Clearly there are different denominations of Jediism. See
Code:
http://justjedi.com/index.php/active-communty

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Br. John.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268775 by
Replied by on topic The Jedi Religion as a whole
Thank you for clearing that up for me but the link you have included does not work.

More
7 years 3 months ago #268777 by Br. John
I'll let the owner know. She's a Member here.

Founder of The Order

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #268779 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Jedi Religion as a whole
Copy it straight from here into your browser... it works for me that way.

justjedi.com/index.php/active-communty

Edit: The error is because TOTJO's website assumes the link is https, it isn't, hence why it fails when it is clicked on as an embedded link.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Edan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268780 by
you have to remove the 's' in the http code in your url bar. I have no idea why it keeps adding that s but its been a common problem.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268797 by
Thank you for helping me with this obstacle

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268798 by
HI Edan, sorry to ask this of you but i need to talk to you soon to discuss something about contacting a youth officer if under age and ine of the forums named you as a youth officer

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268799 by
Try contacting J Roz instead :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public