A lot of pages down...On my end only?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #267926 by
Hello, I'm new. I registered but I'm noticing a lot of pages are down including the membership application. I'm not sure if its just a browser issue or region or something? I'm writing from south korea on Microsoft internet...whatever the new one on windows 10 is called. Just wondering if you are experiencing some down time with the site or if its on me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #267927 by Zenchi
Greetings Skimper, we are in fact still in the process of transitioning between sites, that page seems to be working however on my end...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8swq6wj2l9yjmff/Screenshot_2016-12-10-06-22-20.png?dl=0

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Zenchi.

More
7 years 3 months ago #267941 by Avalon
Make sure you're using the application link in the main menu and not the one from the FAQ when you go to apply after your seven days are up. :) That link does work.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #268676 by
I don't know about the application links, but several of the FAQ links seem to be 404 death traps.

More
7 years 3 months ago #268683 by Br. John
I have the correct link in the FAQ now though it's not yet clickable. I'll get to that when I have time. I'm on my way to Rogue One. Anyone or Everyone, please PM me with any broken links so I can see about fixing them.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest,

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 3 months ago #268713 by Brenna
I've had a couple messages on Facebook about the log in page coming up as "requested page cannot be found"

Also as I clicked submit on my message I got a 404 error.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

More
7 years 3 months ago #268716 by Avalon

Brenna wrote: I've had a couple messages on Facebook about the log in page coming up as "requested page cannot be found"

Also as I clicked submit on my message I got a 404 error.

I've had this happen when I've been forced logged out of the site, which happens literally every day.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi