sith/jedi

More
8 years 2 months ago #232737 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic sith/jedi

Whyte Horse wrote: What's a sith? You do realize that there is no such thing as the dark side right? We really gotta fix the IP on this issue

How do you know there isn't and what "issue" is it that you feel needs fixing? And why?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232739 by
Replied by on topic sith/jedi
Its all about balance ....

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #232774 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic sith/jedi

Whyte Horse wrote: What's a sith? You do realize that there is no such thing as the dark side right? We really gotta fix the IP on this issue

Let's not go there. He asked a question, it doesn't need to be turned into an argument because your opinions differ. Please respect the beliefs of others even if you disagree...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232778 by
Replied by on topic sith/jedi
Rather than respond with our opinions, I think it is better to simply contemplate what he's (she's? sorry, I don't mean to assume) asking. And, respond to them. The time for proselytizing our beliefs is when this person asks us to. haha.

In any case, I would suggest perhaps finding your own balance. Go find a good Sith site (I recommend Order of the Sith and Force Academy) and see if Sith Realism is for you. Mind you, it is not about having Palpatine's force powers (which is depressing, I know...), but you can achieve a power far more useful. I have learned much in my limited time studying under Khaos and David.

Then, of course, try our teachings here too. Do a few lessons of the IP (especially Watts and Campbell) to begin to grasp with what we're trying to say here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232829 by
Replied by on topic sith/jedi
I believe everyone is welcome here as long as the are respectful.

I personally find discussions with sith interesting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #232832 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic sith/jedi
I know I would like to hear more from Sith, simply because I don't know.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, ,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232976 by
Replied by on topic sith/jedi
thanks every one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #232978 by
Replied by on topic sith/jedi

outlander wrote: should I stop using this site if I favour the Sith over Jedi?


I meant it more as if a person (not nececeraly me), were to favour sith practices, would their presence and contribution to the site be unwanted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #232985 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic sith/jedi

outlander wrote:

outlander wrote: should I stop using this site if I favour the Sith over Jedi?


I meant it more as if a person (not nececeraly me), were to favour sith practices, would their presence and contribution to the site be unwanted.


I'll give you the same answer as before, so long as they're respectful and wish to learn, it doesn't really matter. We as a Temple are a pretty open minded group, for the most part...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #232993 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic sith/jedi

outlander wrote:

outlander wrote: should I stop using this site if I favour the Sith over Jedi?


I meant it more as if a person (not nececeraly me), were to favour sith practices, would their presence and contribution to the site be unwanted.


what does "sith practices" mean when you say it?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi