A couple of questions...

More
03 Jan 2015 10:25 #175589 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic A couple of questions...

gerurzua wrote: Keep an open mind, because there is nothing that is impossible.

Not true. There are lots of things that are impossible. In fact, there are more impossible than there are possible things and I can prove it. Of course this has nothing to do with the thread at hand, but you know me - when I see a beautiful platitude like this I must intervene, always. :D

The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Kit, Zenchi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2015 02:19 - 04 Jan 2015 02:25 #175682 by ParCandroon

Gisteron wrote:

gerurzua wrote: Keep an open mind, because there is nothing that is impossible.

Not true. There are lots of things that are impossible. In fact, there are more impossible than there are possible things and I can prove it. Of course this has nothing to do with the thread at hand, but you know me - when I see a beautiful platitude like this I must intervene, always. :D

Considering there are multiple dimensions in existence , and the fact that the universe is ever expanding and pretty dang huge as it is, there is no way you can possibly prove that there is a definitive way you can prove what you say. True, there are a lot of impossibilities here on our planet in our dimension, but so far the only things you've proven impossible exist by those standards. Thinking beyond those standards is what it means to have an open mind.

Not to be oppositional, of course. I enjoy watching our logics clash. It's a learning experience for everyone.
Last edit: 04 Jan 2015 02:25 by ParCandroon.

More
03 Oct 2016 16:24 #259540 by Kyro Thorn
Replied by Kyro Thorn on topic A couple of questions...
1. Are there any specific groups or chat-based areas which teaches you about the Dark Side of the force.

2. Where can I go to meet people who follow or believe in the Dark Side?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
31 Oct 2016 18:30 #263237 by ljamieson
Replied by ljamieson on topic A couple of questions...
I would name it Shaolin. I saw a documentary where Lucas said the Shaolin monks were a strong influence along with the Samurai on the basis of Jedi.

Moderators: J_Roz