Cats

More
1 year 11 months ago #368153 by Carlos.Martinez3
Cats was created by Carlos.Martinez3
https://paulocoelhoblog.com/2016/09/26/cat-in-meditation-3/#:~:text=A%20great%20Zen%20Buddhist%20master,already%20quite%20old%20%E2%80%93%20passed%20away

This is not my site nor my article. All rights apply to the original owners and such.

I am not a cat person but the more I do study the more I find that cats... YEA CATS have been a beneficial and a part of a healthy balance for some. So my question is legibly, do you use your animals when you meditate? Cat people in particular. Do they really calm you like they say they do? Care to share? I do have animals that are present. Dare to share?
Pastor Carlos

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincent Causse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #368156 by zxSnake
Replied by zxSnake on topic Cats
Ahoy Master Carlos, I have 2 cats currently in my home. I can tell you that one of them in particular can tell when I'm not feeling well, or if I'm feeling sad. He will come find me sitting alone or whatever, and sometimes he won't leave me alone until I pay attention to him. Now, he does this sort of thing when he wants to be scratched and pet and such, but he seems to be extra pushy about it if I'm upset about something for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Vincent Causse

More
1 year 11 months ago #368158 by Vincent Causse
Replied by Vincent Causse on topic Cats
Okay i ve 3 cats the older is very attuned with my wife s emotions , if she s sad he will be there for her, if she s angry he wont , when the kids and me do our morning meditation he never missed it ! It seems to help the kids relax too. Now try to meditate or relax with a cat sitting on your lap or your chest and feel the pure! my cat are too obnoxious for that :-X but it can help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi