Lighting a candle

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #363208 by Carlos.Martinez3
To my Temple and those who need to hear this at this time, I light candles in my own practice. It is a practice I do for a few reasons. One, the time it takes the candle to burn, please know I am in thought of said request till it goes out. You are on my mind and heart till it goes out. There are those who wish good tidings and those who need a bit more. For this I offer this service. Some candles are larger and in different shape and purpose so do feel free to ask on specifics and availability and such. I do like keeping my eyes open for those who may wish to light a candle for others and give that type of service. I do tea candles which makes it easy for my hearth to keep a good glow at times. I would be glad to send piks via discord or directly if any one needs as well.

Times are tough and things are getting tougher. No one is alone in this place and although some of our troubles and woes are different, If I can light a candle for you. Please don't hesitate to ask. Heck, ask for a friend if you like as well.
Knowing that there are those who care can help things sometimes. I care. I am human too. There are some days that are heavier than others. Even if to just say light one for me today...

Feel free to use this forum post to ask for request for candles lit or directly PM me her or on the discord thing too. THE OFFER STANDS Temple.

Can I light a candle for you?
Care to chat about candle usage in ministry's? or practices? Do you use them for anything?
It would be my pleasure ...

PS there is no limit - smiley face

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diana W, River, Vincent Causse, Jovin Polaris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #363210 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Lighting a candle

Attachment Screenshot_20211007-122500_Discord.jpg not found

May the Force be with you

Rey
And
Nikolas

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.