The Block

More
5 years 3 months ago #331101 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
It is enough to just have faith. Even if it's in just that you are trying to do the right thing.

It'll help keep you going when you think you still have too far to walk on this journey.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #331538 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block
Happy holidays and ...
It has been my privilege and my bliss to serve every single one of you this year. What a blessing this place has been and what a blessing you have had in my own - real life. My hope - is that thru example - we can continue to grow. Family is family - this is a on line family but never the less -

Attachment 8471F3F2-77D6-41D3-8B94-A434B5598923.jpeg not found

To the Temple - I cant wait for what’s in store next year !

From my family to yours -
Tafaoga fiafia
Feliz Navidad
And see ya next year ! Lol

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
5 years 2 months ago #332058 by Carlos.Martinez3
Just a reminder ...
New year new ideas new learning new goals new friends new books new music new attitude new new new ...
Same family ...work or give them space in all that ... new. Don’t forget - all this new things you may make or learn ... you may be the only one who sees it ...

Force be with y’all

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 2 months ago #332390 by Carlos.Martinez3
Growth
Funny thing about it is ... focus on growth and you willl see it, focus long enough and you can anticipate it, anticipate long enough and you may begin to miss the very reason you chose growth in the first place. Strange thing it is .

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 1 month ago #332793 by Carlos.Martinez3
This forum post was started over two years ago... truly , where does the time go?
This month I’ve taken a step back and looked at where I stand. (Inventory season for the Corp. world here in the states. ) Be smart and be wise and take examples from where they come often is my motto at times ... even at times, the business world.
See what ya got. Take some time. Look at your life. We can and we have the right to review our friends and our music and our books and our faith and our locations and our spirituality and what ever else we may need. It’s not that we are Jedi or smarter than every one else my friends ... truly it because we are human. To my practice being able to be Jedi is like having bread with every meal. Some days I like it - some days I love it - some days I have to make it.

A few things to think about this week my fellow Jedi.
May the Force be with y’all!

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 1 month ago #333205 by Carlos.Martinez3
Welcome to the block! If your joining in feel free to leave comments questions or just good stuff here any time. I don’t troll the site but I do keep an eye out for things at times and here on the block is one of them.

I was thinking

...NO act of selfless - compassion or kindness is ever small or insignificant...

I was under the idea at one time ,it was and I didn’t have time or I could never really make a difference with any of my actions or choices.
As I study and practice I’ve learned and not only witnessed but been many different parts in the exact opposite.
It’s my choice and focus to do such so if it’s not yours by all means - live on friend ! But ...
But if your like me , these type of acts I have found often find each other or other smaller acts of kindness. Togeather or alone, I’ve noticed times like these create some pretty wonderful moments in life - wether we are the giver or recover of kindness. Either way the world benefits from a single act of kindness ... so the question is - what can you do?
May the Force be with y’all !
May you find it as y’all seek it !

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 1 month ago #333216 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic The Block
I am going to throw this one in here because it's half kindness half taking but it's a simple thing we can all do. I try every morning whether I feel like crap or whatever, I try to smile and say good morning to people. Sometimes, they don;t smile back sometimes they do. I don't know if it makes people day but it does make some smile. Sometimes that changes the day, the take is I just feel better when I practice this.

Just some thoughts :)

Much Love, Respect and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
5 years 1 month ago #334019 by Carlos.Martinez3
Compassion
For those who choose to make
Compassion a focus -there is a bit of magic in this choice. Here’s what I mean. Somthing to think about his week.
There are so many different versions of compassion and so many different levels it’s almost crazy. When two acts of different kindness meet - there comes those days when it happens - we revive or we give kindness - along side another - and the effects are some times like a magic spell or a vortex being opened. I can’t really explain it nor do I want to at times. Compassion is the spiritual side for me at times . What can your version of compassion do when met with others? I hope this encourages you as a modern day Jeddist to continue the fight to continue the struggle to continue the path of compassion and selfless you have chosen. When Jedi meets Jedi - when love meets love when kindness and characters meet there’s no telling what can happen ! Force be with y’all!

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #334877 by Carlos.Martinez3
Somthing to think about ...

Each of us has chosen to be a Jedi . We have identified ourselfs as Jedi. Often times I see even myself say - well I’m Jedi. This can be a very dangerous path to take in ones own path. ( well I’m Jedi - your dumb- ) This type of thought exist with manners - religion - truth- and pretty much every living type of idea we can claim for even the smallest of boasting reasons. It is natural. What is opposite is often the “I’m better than you” idea. It’s tough because ima say it - Jedi are smart. It’s hard to stay on the ground when some of us were born to fly.
Do what you can to stay - knightly or selfless or even just chill. It’s possible but it takes a bit of work. Force be ever with y’all as we seek serve and share - the Force.

Build, not tear down.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #335121 by Carlos.Martinez3
Salt
How do we keep from getting too salty? As modern day Jeddist is it possible ? Is it possible to be too much of somthing? Most defiantly. One of my practices is to be aware of when this happens for me and to be ready to combat it- before it becomes a problem.
Some times adding a bit of salt is ... too much. Even a pinch. Somthing to think about Jedi this week.
May the Force be with y’all!

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi