The Block

More
01 Jul 2018 19:06 #323808 by zeroequalsone
zeroequalsone replied the topic: The Block
Very happy birthday to you my friend!

Dr. Bear Lightbringer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2018 16:08 - 02 Jul 2018 17:00 #323831 by Carlos.Martinez3
Carlos.Martinez3 replied the topic: The Block
I’m a thrift shopper by —- habit. My choice. Being from the street - and how I was raised I never had a library in my home. Never had the need or the want. Wasn’t in the mix of the grand scheme of things ya know. Now , the library is a room that gets frequently muddled -fuddled dirtied - used- slept in - played in- vacuumed and often than not - gets quite some use. As life happens, I search for things and usually find them at these thrift or resale shops. Here more recently now that I have sat down and penned the things I’m actually looking for. So - for instance when I pass by the - one Dr Seuss boom I’m lack My I will know - “grab the lady Godiva book” There are days I score stacks of similar authors or similar subjects.
I can tell you the vast majority of religions and how they practice and believe as well as how to take apart any type of car or truck thanks to a handy dandy book.

My library reminds me of life——how we can ignore it as I did at a blank time in my life or we can fill it as I am currently in the prosesss of. Our choice of subjects , authorizes , subjects and quantity is to us in love as humans to fill it with what we choose or like. $$$$$ We can EVEN get rid of a few , consolidate and upgrade versions of we like on said subjects in our own life’s. It take the want to and the practice. That’s all. What you got on your life shelf ? Is it dusty ? Is it lacking ? U wish there was more of somthing in your life ? Hit the road and search for it - seek and you WILL find - learn all you can ! Keep anything you want - we are human we have that right . Fill your life library.
Go —- do some searching -
Come back and share what u found !
We are all about sharing with one another - never tearing down or arguing - share - sooooo , Happy seeking and may the force you seek - find you as you seek it !

www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy
Associate Pastor - Temple of the Jedi Order
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2018 17:00 by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
10 Jul 2018 02:24 #324013 by Carlos.Martinez3
Carlos.Martinez3 replied the topic: The Block
It’s a late Monday night and I’m sitting in my living room with the most wonderful people watching the most wonderful movie having the most wonderful time.
Being a Jedi or choosing to identify as one has given me the ability to become what I am. It has enabled me to freely choose what I am doing - right now.
Have you had that opportunity in your life ? Have you experience that freedom and pride ? Not a boastful harmful type but the satisfying type ? You can. If you choose to. Has your choices made you - right now - cynical and grouchy or some one you don’t like or some one you do? Can you enjoy your life right now? You can. If you choose to. Jedi ism doesn’t do it for you ... ... sometimes it’s just the ability to free yourself to be - yourself. The wind to your sails while you sail along- the pot to your Mac n cheese - the player to your favriot movie - the stitch - to your favriot blanket. It’s some times not the direct why, but , it can be the lead to the joy and the light we choose or find that makes the big diffrence.
Somthing to think about .
May the force be with y’all!

www.templeofthejediorder.org/contact-clergy
Associate Pastor - Temple of the Jedi Order
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Twigga