Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306021 by
Replied by on topic The Block

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: There is no contest .

You are wrong. Everything is a contest. Our very lives are a fight for survival.

More
6 years 5 months ago #306024 by Cyan Sarden
Replied by Cyan Sarden on topic The Block

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

You are wrong. Everything is a contest. Our very lives are a fight for survival.

Certainly not everything is a contest. If one party chooses not to play, the contest is over.

Apart from that: this was meant as a metaphor - it hardly matters who wins.

Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306025 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic The Block

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

You are entitled to your views here. No one , especially I , will say that is not true for you if that's your choice. I can only speak for my self . I am never in contest with you. I try not to be I should say. That is my focus. The reason for this "Block" it to try to let others know that. To try to help others. Never to create conflict. You will find stories and myths that you don't agree or even see as valid. That's to you and your choices as well. Your choices are your own. I find a many myths , stories , lights, ways, beliefs , ideas, paths , roads, practices ( add any and you own additional ways to discribe things here) I'm not 100 percent agreeable with. That's ok. I hope you find what you seek while in this place , Happy seeking and my the Force be with you .

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306026 by

Cyan Sarden wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Certainly not everything is a contest. If one party chooses not to play, the contest is over.

Apart from that: this was meant as a metaphor - it hardly matters who wins.

If one party chooses not to engage then they have lost. Wouldn't you agree? An invading army unresisted occupies that space Invaded.

More
6 years 5 months ago #306027 by Carlos.Martinez3
Feel free to use the PM system for further discussion or create a forum thread if you like , I encourage it !

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306030 by
Interesting,

Are you now advocating the censorship of free ideas In contradiction to your previous post at the start of this thread?

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Feel free to add to the building of our Temple. All comments and additions are welcome. The idea is to generate ideas, share them.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306031 by Carlos.Martinez3
For me there is no contest . Your intentions are always present. The "block "is never intended to argue or quibble. My goal is to build not tare down. May the Force be with you . May you find what it is you seek my friend.

Build, not tear down.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #306032 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: Interesting,

Are you now advocating the censorship of free ideas In contradiction to your previous post at the start of this thread?

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Feel free to add to the building of our Temple. All comments and additions are welcome. The idea is to generate ideas, share them.

No one ever said censorship , on the opposite , I encourage every idea and every light !!! Let it come!!! let it all hang out ! Create threads and forums for this and many more ! Open up ! Grow ! That's the idea take it and use it to get more responses and more ways and sides , use it for thinking and involvement ! Do it ! That's the purpose !

Edit : feel free to link the beginnings of threads here ! Great idea !

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 5 months ago #306034 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: For me there is no contest . Your intentions are always present. The "block "is never intended to argue or quibble. My goal is to build not tare down. May the Force be with you . May you find what it is you seek my friend.

Yes but do you think the free flow of ideas will never bring contention? Is that not the very idea of such a place as this... the exploration of ideas, or is it simply a sounding board to reverberate your ideas?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi