looking for a master

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20265 by
looking for a master was created by
i am looking for a master to train under and im willing to learn and train under the lessons he gives

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #20266 by Zanthan Storm
Lancealot

First off welcome to the Temple. To answer your question request, All initiates must complete the mandatory classes before being paired with a masters. The Lectures are found on the main page and there is a forum specifically for the journals.

Should you require any more help please feel free to contact me or any of the other Masters and Knights.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20267 by
Replied by on topic Re:looking for a master
ok, the usual lines a coming up... a master will come to you, but you can speed this up by the following means

Participate on the forum in discussions

Use the chat room, people will get to know you, and you to know them much better and faster thru chat, and even if you dont get a master from it straight away, you will make many frineds.

Take the initiates lessons, make a journal with your thoughts etc (a digital one on the forum) because until you have completed these lessons, a master will not be able to take you formerly, although they may be able to advise you thru your initiates phase

Simply explore the site, read all you can, many of your wuestions will surely be answered this way, but most of all try to enjoy the experience

MTFBWY - A

ps any questions just ask anyone who is available, either in forum or in chat ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20270 by
Well, unfortunately, the Temple is going through some hard times right. Ready and willing initiates like you will quickly be picked by a Master. However, as Master Zanthan has said, there are mandatory classes that you must take before a Master can train you. These lectures are about a little less than an hour long each, but I can tell you from personal ecperience, that they are quite enjoyable.

And as the others have said, a Master will find you, if they are willing to train you.

If you have any questions about these classes, I can answer them from personal experience. If you have any other questions about the Temple, I believe my answers would be more limited than a Master or Knights.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #20271 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:looking for a master
I'm still mentoring the Initiates Class. Make a topic as per the instructions and post your responses. You do not, do not, have to email them to me since now they automatically come to my Gmail.

It's just fine to ask advice of a Knight or Master and if you want to ask me anything please email NOT PM me at

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
. Be sure I have your user name in your email.

Don't worry about the reorganization but by all means give any input if you are interested. You will get your personal master in due course and the class is going on like usual.

I've seen excellent work so far. These are fun.:) I promise.

MTFBWY,

Br. John+
Sr. Pastor

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Br. John.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20272 by
Thank you for clarifying this (on behalf of all members of totjo) for us BrJohn

MTFBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi