A question of The Force.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #172085 by
Replied by on topic Re:A question of The Force.
We were cutting firewood and my ex walked right under a falling 50' plus tall oak tree. The tree came down on top of her about mid way and drove her to the ground. I ran over and picked up the tree with one hand, and picked her up with the other. I then carried her two acres to the house in what seemed like minutes. My father said he had never seen anyone move so fast. The paramedics arrived and the damage was extensive, and if she had been left till they got there, she probably wouldn't have made it. To this day I still can't explain how I did it. When we cut the tree up for firewood, it took two of us to pick up an 18" section from where she was under it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #305177 by
Replied by on topic A question of The Force.

Zanthan Storm wrote: We speak of God in this world; many of us have see the works of God through the Force. For myself I see the Holy Spirit as The Living Force because it is within us all. Here is my question to you.

Have you witnessed an act of The Force?
If so, tell us about it. Did it act through you?

I may be just a novice here. Even though I've "unofficially" started the Initiate Program.. but I've seen "God" act through its "agents", those sudden sparks of inspiration, in my life and others. I also was lead to study certain occultic and metaphysical practices due to those experiences.

I believe the Truth belongs to no-one and everyone. That it is meant for us to find. The simplest version of it now is "The Force". Mainly because our minds have shifted from the superstitious to the scientific. Instead of seeing beings, we see "thought-forms", forces of a type of energy. The origin of which is The Force itself. If we were to take certain scriptures to heart. This Root of Reality, The Force, is pure light "undefiled". Which emanates out to form the other layers.
The Unifying Light, or Father/God.. to..
The Living Light, or Mother/Holy Spirit.. to..
The Personal Light, or Son/Seed in Creation..

Also, Darkness would be something different entirely. Something that exists, if you call it existence, outside of The Force.. Which is where I think George Lucas was trying to take it. Which I believe is uniquely "Abrahamic" view of The Force.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #307925 by
Just recently this cemented my faith in God. My wife had been dealing with a lot of back pain. So much so that she was in a wheelchair at one point for about 6 months. This progressed to where she was able to walk with aid of a cane but still in a great deal of pain. One day our pastor was here with some parishioners for a prayer circle. While standing, my wife's legs went numb. We sat her down and at this point I'd had enough. With tears streaming down my face I cried out to God for healing in the name of Yeshua, then I took control and started commanding the illnesses by name to leave her for they had no right to her. Immediately she stood up and began (in her own way) dancing. My hands were on her the whole time during the prayer. Now considering that all healing comes from God and miracles are a move of the Ruach Ha Kodesh aka the Holy Spirit I like to think the Father allowed the Ruach to flow through me to bring healing to my wife.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324362 by
I am interested in talking with other people who have experienced using the force in different ways I have personally used all the different Ways just like in the movies of the Jedi and also some ways that are not showing in the movies
if you can use the force or 100% believe I am looking for others to learn and share with you can reach me at. Necfredgifford@gmail.com

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324372 by

forceuser wrote: I am interested in talking with other people who have experienced using the force in different ways I have personally used all the different Ways just like in the movies of the Jedi and also some ways that are not showing in the movies
if you can use the force or 100% believe I am looking for others to learn and share with you can reach me at. Necfredgifford@gmail.com

Like in the movies? Pushing and pulling things, lifting things, mind tricking, choking, and casting lightning at people? I know of no one that can do such things. Would be nice, but a bit separated from reality.

Doesn't mean you can't use it, though. I'm always using it. To breathe, to see, to hear, to feel, to walk, to laugh, to dance, to care, to love, and to think.

How? The same way anyone else does, I just see it differently, as all interconnected through the Force. My laughter is because I was once broken, my tears because I was once happy. Like ripples on a pond, made by a small stone thrown into it.

So how does what is happening to me be me using the Force? I use it, these experiences, to better understand myself and grow from it, to become a better instrument for the Force (being, imo, the energy of all living things) and to become better at being of service to said Force.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #327364 by
Theoretically, techniques in the movie could be possible.. why do we act like that's taboo?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #327367 by

Uzima Moto wrote: Theoretically, techniques in the movie could be possible.. why do we act like that's taboo?

Theoretically? Anything can be theoretical. I, theoretically, could metamorphis into a dragon after I die. The difference is what is real and what is not and learning to focus on what is, the present moment and the concequences of actions in that moment that should drive us rather than wondering if mildly amusing abilities would be beneficial to a Jedi training.

As said by Luke, 'the Force does not belong to the Jedi', and as such the Jedi can exist without using this Force. If anything, the Jedi belong to the Force,
being part of it even if unknowingly and/or unwillingly (as all living things are). We don't need to learn to move things with our minds because we can move hearts and minds with well placed words, deeds, and by being the example.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 5 months ago #327369 by Zanthan Storm
Techniques are developed. While many things could be done theoretically; it would be prudent to see if it can be done with science.
On the other hands, these are matters of faith.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #327372 by

Arisaig wrote:

Uzima Moto wrote: Theoretically, techniques in the movie could be possible.. why do we act like that's taboo?

Theoretically? Anything can be theoretical. I, theoretically, could metamorphis into a dragon after I die. The difference is what is real and what is not and learning to focus on what is, the present moment and the concequences of actions in that moment that should drive us rather than wondering if mildly amusing abilities would be beneficial to a Jedi training.

As said by Luke, 'the Force does not belong to the Jedi', and as such the Jedi can exist without using this Force. If anything, the Jedi belong to the Force,
being part of it even if unknowingly and/or unwillingly (as all living things are). We don't need to learn to move things with our minds because we can move hearts and minds with well placed words, deeds, and by being the example.

You would have little to back up that theory lol..
What I'm talking about is a real scientific approach to the way The Force works..

Theoretically, someone could use their aura to gather an electrical charge and cast it out. Since it can affect electromagnetic energy. It's not too far of a stretch. I think Energy Work and Social Work go hand in hand for us.. I wouldn't think that they're separate paths but part of the same walk..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 5 months ago #327404 by

Uzima Moto wrote: You would have little to back up that theory lol..
What I'm talking about is a real scientific approach to the way The Force works..

Theoretically, someone could use their aura to gather an electrical charge and cast it out. Since it can affect electromagnetic energy. It's not too far of a stretch. I think Energy Work and Social Work go hand in hand for us.. I wouldn't think that they're separate paths but part of the same walk..

The problem with your "theory" is that you cant approach something scientifically when you are trying to work with a "force" that science has never been able to detect. Step one in this would to actually provide scientific evidence of its existence before one can go about harnessing it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi