A question of The Force.

More
15 years 10 months ago #15556 by Zanthan Storm
We speak of God in this world; many of us have see the works of God through the Force. For myself I see the Holy Spirit as The Living Force because it is within us all. Here is my question to you.

Have you witnessed an act of The Force?
If so, tell us about it. Did it act through you?

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15557 by
Replied by on topic Re:A question of The Force.
Many years ago, when I was say 14... my father was up a ladder cutting tree branches and I was at the base holding it steady for him.

As he stepped to the ground I suddenly thrust my hand into the air above his head and immediately caught a big thick branch. I was not looking up and neither of us heard a snap or anything. If I hadn't, the branch would have done alot of damage to us both probably.

The other weird thing is after wards, i couldn't move this branch on my own, yet I caught n held the same branch with one out-stretched arm.

To this day i cant say what got involved, was is instinct, The force, guardian angel or what...

All I know is something helped us that day and I am thankful to it.

I also feel something has helped me pull through/survive more recent events

Again... was it The Force ? I have learned to not question these too much and to simply accept, I don't believe in luck as such though.

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15567 by
One day i was driving with my motorcycle witth my friend...
i was crossing a mountain roadand in a curve i went off road.... that moment i had a perception to slow and return to my lane...
3 sec later came a car ...
it's a stupid example.... but if i hadn't that spark in my head... i would not be here....

anyway i think that this is an example of Force perception even if that time i didn't know either the the temple...

mtfbwy!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15568 by
I am absolutely convinced that my moving from L.A. to Texarkana was the will of the Force. Things are happening to and for us here that I never would have believed possible back in L.A.
I believe we're here for some Big Purpose. Don't know what yet, but I'm sure we'll find out in good time.
-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15572 by
I had a dream that a car flipped on my car one time.
My ex and I were coming back from galveston and had to take a ferry back and I saw a guy walking to get on the ferry. I felt really weird and told my ex to stop where he was. He asked me why and I told him the ferry was going to buck. He said I was just tried and started to move forward. I screamed for him to stop. He did. A few moments later the ferry bucked with a car entering the ferry. It lifted the car up a tad. If my ex was right behind this car, the car would have flipped on both of us. He looked at me scared and asked how I knew. I told him about the dream I had had. If the car had flipped on us it would have crushed the roof of the SUV we were in.

More
15 years 10 months ago #15589 by Zanthan Storm
Excellent, please tell me more. Experiences in the Force happen everyday. I feel at least if we can call to mind how we felt during them, that a more direct and constant connection could be maintained.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15628 by
This is gonna sound cliche, but I think I have had experiences like this my whole life. They keep becoming more and more clear the older I get. I'll give some examples.

When I was a kid, we were playing on some construction scaffolding, we climbed to the top and were using em like monkey bars. One of my friends was out in the middle, I grabbed the bar, and felt pain, and anger. On his way back across, he fell and broke his arm.

This next one is hard to tell, it changed my life forever. I had a dream that I ran onto a porch of an old house, I was beating on the door like my life depended on it. I could actually feel the anguish and urgency.

A few weeks later I was on my way to a freshman computer class. I take the back roads so I can cruise and listen to the radio. It was a rainy day, I went around a curve and there was a car out of control, coming right at me. The next thing I know, the world is upside down. I can't move my right hand, and I have a crack on the top of my head that is bleeding pretty good. My next thought was on the other car.

My car had slammed full on into the drivers door of the other. I knew the girl my whole life. We sat three seats away from each other in school since day one. She was groaning in pain, and I just ran for the nearest house, an older house, with the porch that I ran up on in my dream.

I called the paramedics, and was treated on route. When my mom reached the hospital, they came in and told me that the girl had died. My heart was broken, because of me, a person was dead. That was ten years ago.

I know the Force tries to converse with us, and this must just be my medium. I have had several dreams like this, these are just some of the major ones.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15629 by
I have been having sensations of déjà vu since I was little. These feelings have increased over the last few year, from only once a few months to at least once a week, at times.

A few years ago, I bought a deck of tarot cards. I did this the right way (by having the cards choose me). I was giving readings and freaking out my friends and family with accurate readings. I told this to the shop keeper at the local pagan/mystic shop and she was impressed at told me that very few can read cards like this (my deck).

I am convinced now that this both the feelings of déjà vu and the incident with the tarot cards, is because of the force.

I hope these feelings continue to occur.

May the force serve us well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15647 by
i am what some call a \"Sensitive\" I can feel energies in rooms and places i have never even been i can immediately tell if my house is empty or if people are home i could even feel the negative energies in my home if my parents were fighting i would walk into the house and immediately know one way or another, i also very often will dream of people and then either hear from them or see them even if i havnt seen them for years, I believe this is all force sensitivity and that i can feel disturbances and such

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41714 by
Replied by on topic Re: A question of The Force.
Last summer, I'd just come home from college without a degree *shame* and was really trying to find a trade I could learn in my semi-rural area. I got into contact with the instructor of the welding program at the local community college and crossed my fingers. :unsure: He emailed me that there was a waiting list something like two years long and that there was no more room in his class. Suck. :pinch:
He called me later that week, though, since I'd left a voice message. Apparently, there was something about my message that tickled his fancy. :laugh: We had a good conversation, and he told me to come by his office the following week so we could talk. I did, and, after a few minutes of chit-chat and explaining why in the world a young woman with an administrator and a doctor for parents would want to weld, he said, "Here's what I'm gonna do..." and freaking created another spot for me so I could begin classes that fall.:woohoo:

I think it's the will of the Force that I be a craftsperson. I also think it's the will of the Force that I be one right now, though I don't know why yet. I assume that all will be made clear in time. ^_^

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi