[Moving to Vote] Secretary to the Clergy

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288061 by Rosalyn J
Good timezone everyone,

The Synod is looking for the right fit for the Secretary to the Clergy position. Right now the duties will be as follows:

Writes all official correspondence to the Clergy as well as to the wider community
Maintains the log for individuals in need of spiritual care (offsite)
Maintains the sermon calendar on site as well as posts sermons by members of the clergy and the wider temple
Maintains a list of roundtable discussions (in the wider clergy forum) as well as their respective chat logs
Other duties as assigned and related to the Office

Interested parties may be Licensed Minister or Above or in the case of no suitable person among them, a Seminarian may apply.
To be considered, please fill out the Candidacy form at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ufHEL0E6HvXFlU1E2
All Candidacy Forms must be should be submitted by June 24, 2017 at 18:00 utc

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Rosalyn J.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288066 by Rosalyn J
Please note that the process has change. Please view the OP for further instructions

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288299 by Nakis
Quick question: Should seminarians apply if they are interested, just in case there are no minister or above applying, or will there be a second open period?

Edit: I understand I am most definitely not qualified under either branch, was just curious. (I originally put that in the message, but apparently brackets make things vanish. Just wanted to make sure it was known.)

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Nakis.

More
6 years 9 months ago #288300 by Rosalyn J
Yes please

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nakis

More
6 years 9 months ago #288518 by Rosalyn J
The Candidacy Period has closed for this position. There are two individuals who submitted forms. The general clergy (which is made up ONLY of LM and above) will be voting for one week after I receive permission to share applications. Thank you

Ros

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi