Member Survey - Moderation

More
3 years 9 months ago #352877 by Edan
Dear members,

We are currently seeking member feedback regarding the rules and moderation of this forum.

In order to facilitate this I have created a survey, the link for which you can find here:

https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/w6dqJQ

We are seeking the opinions of all members of the forum regardless of length of membership or rank.

To start with at least, the survey will be up until around 22:00 GMT of Saturday 27th June, with the possibility of an extension if necessary.

I would be grateful if you could please refrain from discussing moderation on the forum itself and to keep these to your PMs or chat for the time being. As such, I will lock any threads opened regarding this topic until the survey has closed. This includes new replies to existing topics on moderation. This is so that the survey can gather the current opinions of members without influence.

The survey may be completed anonymously. However, should you wish to mention something in comment boxes that you might want to discuss with us later, a username will be necessary for us to get in contact.

If you have any questions about the survey, please post them here, or please PM me.

I encourage you to complete the survey as the more responses we get the more helpful it will be.

Edan

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tarran, Malicious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #352883 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic Member Survey - Moderation
That was enjoyably simple and easy! Done - and thanks! ^_^

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

More
3 years 9 months ago #352950 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Member Survey - Moderation
Just bumping this. We have some responses so far which I'm grateful for. Anyone who can respond would be very helpful.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
3 years 9 months ago #353001 by Edan
My bi-daily thread bump. Please, as many of you that can complete the survey the better.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
3 years 9 months ago #353010 by Edan
Attention anyone who has completed the survey:

Someone has given responses which I would like to follow up on, however they have not given their name and so I cannot message them.

If you answered 'yes' to the question 'Do you think different areas of the forum should have different types of moderation' I would be grateful if you could send me a PM so I can follow up with you. Obviously you are not required to, however it would be very helpful if you could.

More
3 years 9 months ago #353036 by Edan
This my last bump to this thread, at 22:00 forum time Saturday the survey will close.

If you want to make your thoughts heard on moderation this is the best way to do it as the knights will discuss the results.

survey.sogosurvey.com/r/w6dqJQ

More
3 years 9 months ago #353059 by Edan
Many thanks to the 21 people who responded to the survey, I may reach out to a few of you for further feedback.

I have downloaded the full data of the survey so any responses received after today may not be included in my review.

If you have comments regarding moderation after today, I would be grateful if you could PM directly instead.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi