Copy of Post in the Knight's Forum: Election of Knights as Advisory Council

More
6 years 9 months ago #292041 by Rosalyn J
Call me selfish but I am only going to be looking at votes cast via my PM box. SO, if you have placed your preferred individuals here or in another thread, just paste that reply into a PM with both me and BR John. Thank you, Ros

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #292043 by Leah Starspectre
You mean copy to you, Br. John and ren?

More
6 years 9 months ago #292045 by Br. John

Leah Starspectre wrote: You mean copy to you, Br. John and ren?

A valid vote is ONE PM sent to THREE persons Ros, Br. John and Ren. Voting is open since there is no reason to wait. That's why it will be open for seven days.

The suspense is killing me. I wish it could last longer.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292052 by
How many people are we allowed to nominate ? I mean we have one vote , but is that one vote for one person or more ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292057 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292060 by

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #292750 by
Bump, I hope Knights have all voted by now but if not, please do.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 8 months ago #293028 by
By my estimation voting closes in a few hours. I hope all Knights have cast their votes to Br John, Ren and Rosalyn J.

More
6 years 8 months ago #293029 by J_Roz
Forgive me but I'm going to throw a wrench into the monkey works here (instead of monkey wrench into the works)

Plus this comes at a bad time, I have not participated in this topic at all because I've had a major family emergency and many sar calls that have not let me anywhere near a computer.

I work with the Youth after being asked by Jestor last year. I have had this job a year and a half now and even though I don't post much on the main forums I answer PMs every day or every other day usually around 5-10 sometimes less sometimes more. Jestor, Edan and I had a good system that worked. When Jestor stepped down I was left without someone to approve the youth into the Youth area of the temple. Bro John agreed to help but I know hes busy with many other things and we couldn't get into a rhythm. When Wes took over he and I developed a great rapport and we have worked really well together as a team and now he too has stepped down.

As Wes was membership affairs, I need someone to help me with the youth or I humbly ask that I get approval to be able to do this. I'm not looking for a council position, just the ability to do my job that I was asked to do here at the temple and again I'm terribly sorry for the horrid lateness of this post but I do need to get this squared away here and with a council change over this is the time to bring this up. Just perhaps not the right day and for that I'm sorry.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, , , Brick

More
6 years 8 months ago #293030 by Edan

J_Roz wrote: Forgive me but I'm going to throw a wrench into the monkey works here (instead of monkey wrench into the works)

Plus this comes at a bad time, I have not participated in this topic at all because I've had a major family emergency and many sar calls that have not let me anywhere near a computer.

I work with the Youth after being asked by Jestor last year. I have had this job a year and a half now and even though I don't post much on the main forums I answer PMs every day or every other day usually around 5-10 sometimes less sometimes more. Jestor, Edan and I had a good system that worked. When Jestor stepped down I was left without someone to approve the youth into the Youth area of the temple. Bro John agreed to help but I know hes busy with many other things and we couldn't get into a rhythm. When Wes took over he and I developed a great rapport and we have worked really well together as a team and now he too has stepped down.

As Wes was membership affairs, I need someone to help me with the youth or I humbly ask that I get approval to be able to do this. I'm not looking for a council position, just the ability to do my job that I was asked to do here at the temple and again I'm terribly sorry for the horrid lateness of this post but I do need to get this squared away here and with a council change over this is the time to bring this up. Just perhaps not the right day and for that I'm sorry.

I realise I am not a knight anymore, but if the Council accept it (though I expect the answer to be no) I am completely willing to come back to help the kids. They were a joy to work with.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, , Loudzoo, , Brick

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi