Saturdays' Jedi Hangouts on Google+!

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #121901 by Proteus

Tomorrow (Saturday, October 19th), starting between 16:00 and 17:30 UTC, I plan to set up another weekly Saturday hangout on Google+!

If you're available, don't be shy! Come get to know the amazing people here on TOTJO if you haven't yet! It's free and easy to use!

During the hangout, feel free to kick back, and talk about anything you'd like, from serious philosophical/religious talk, to anything random, silly and fun! Video and audio are optional. Members can join without webcam or mic and participate via the text chat among the rest!

Please be mindful of your communication and show respect.

Be sure to have a Google account by going to http://plus.google.com and signing up, if you don't yet have one.
If you have ANY questions about how google plus and video hangouts work, or about any other details concerning it, don't hesitate to PM me with them and I will answer you right away to help.

Once I've set up the hangout, I will reply below this post with the link that will take you to the hangout.

See you then!

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Lykeios Little Raven, Archon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #123467 by Proteus
Apologies to everyone who might've been looking forward to the hangouts I intended to setup after the opening post of this thread. Due to a sudden, unexpected family crisis, I had to opt out the last couple weeks. Today though, so far, nothing sudden and unexpected has come up, so I'm taking the opportunity to put up a hangout and it will be up for any of you to join (assuming you have a G+ account, if not feel free to sign up at http://plus.google.com).

I will be keeping this hangout up for at least 1 hour.

As said above, during the hangout, feel free to kick back, and talk about anything you'd like, from serious philosophical/religious talk, to anything random, silly and fun! Video and audio are optional. Members can join without webcam or mic and participate via the text chat among the rest!

Join the Hangout through this link:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/72cpj12h26kpbgm8qd549rod3g?hl=en

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion

The Book of Proteus

More
10 years 4 months ago #123477 by Proteus
The above hangout is concluded. Thanks to everyone who joined! Was a lot of fun! :)

― Bruce Lee

House of Orion

The Book of Proteus

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #123489 by
What a shame I noticed this just now! Using hangouts is a great idea!
Well, better late than never. Guess I'll try to join next time ;)

More
10 years 4 months ago #124366 by Proteus
It's another Saturday Hangout (though a bit later than normal this time around).

As always, during the hangout, feel free to kick back, and talk about anything you'd like, from serious philosophical/religious talk, to anything random, silly and fun! Video and audio are optional. Members can join without webcam or mic and participate via the text chat among the rest!

If you're available, don't be shy! Come get to know the amazing people here on TOTJO if you haven't yet! It's free and easy to use!

Hop on in through the link below:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/72cpjd3hfgi7m7p8l57gjheue4?authuser=0&eid=114777343024008096555&hl=en

See ya there!

― Bruce Lee

House of Orion

The Book of Proteus

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 4 months ago #124367 by
When?

More
10 years 4 months ago #124368 by Archon
Now!

More
10 years 4 months ago #124375 by Proteus
The above hangout is now closed.

Thanks to Vesha and Archon for dropping by. It was nice seeing you two! :)

― Bruce Lee

House of Orion

The Book of Proteus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archon

More
10 years 4 months ago #124381 by Proteus
I've decided to put up a second hangout for the night. Whoever would like to, feel free to hop on it and chat! :)

Join the hangout with the below link:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/72cpjgnpl1s4ggm5fnn9aq75nk?authuser=0&eid=114777343024008096555&hl=en

See ya there!

― Bruce Lee

House of Orion

The Book of Proteus

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
10 years 4 months ago #124397 by Brenna
Great hangout everyone. Nice to see you all :D

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi