Astral Projection

More
8 years 8 months ago #200759 by Eleven
Astral Projection was created by Eleven
Hello was curious if anyone has attempted this yet. I have considered it however, I am not sure yet if I am ready. Anyone?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #200760 by
Replied by on topic Astral Projection
Two paths to AP that I know:

1. Be very, very advanced with energy work and do it naturally.
2. Work through Robert Bruce's Mastering Astral Projection.

You can do either of those and be successful. I am positive those are but two of many ways. But, those are the two I know personally.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #200762 by
I help teach people how to AP via guided meditations. It is basically putting yourself into a lucid dreaming state and then pulling yourself from your dream state into a waking state without the use of your body. It is long and complicated but great for introspection, inner healing and of course conscious out of body experience.

MTFBWY
-Silvermane

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #200764 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Astral Projection
Yea, I've sort of tried, but normal instructions didn't work for me. You've reminded me of it now so I'm going to have to go read up on it!! It's been literally decades since I've considered it in 'those' terms, as I had to do my own thing to experience anything close to how its described.... a long time work in progress with enough signs to keep progress going.

Otherwise the only thing close to it for me is near death experiences which I've only had 2, and they are not recommended by any stretch of the imagination. The most recent was the best/worst, with the whole life flash before your eyes, meet someone/thing who told me something before 'boom', conscious again. Not so much a light 'tunnel', but ascension up to low Earth orbit into a light filled space.

Though I've also been to space accidentally in a lucid dream, and it was terrible, enough for me to wonder if astral travel actually is not possible (or really difficult) beyond Earth's immediate bubble of space. I mean I've been to space in dreams before, but lucid dreaming for me is more intimate (for want of a better word) then normal dreaming. I don't believe much of what I read about it so can only really reflect on my own experiences and make nebulous associations
:lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Adder.

More
8 years 8 months ago #200765 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Astral Projection
All very helpful thank you. I might take you up on the offer Silvermane at some point but, right now going to work on 3rd Eye and mediation. Thank you if you have any suggestions on that subject and some advice please if you got time :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

More
8 years 8 months ago #200799 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Astral Projection
This is what I do instead of meditation lol. Shamanic journeys. The spirit leaves the body to travel to the other worlds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

More
8 years 8 months ago #200800 by TheDude
Replied by TheDude on topic Astral Projection
Huh. I've just been recently talking with Silvermane about this. What an interesting coincidence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #200801 by
I've tried to do astral projection, but did not succeed. Sometimes still try, there are many ways and can be found on the internet. Chamánicas longer journeys I've done a few and found my totem animal. I do not know if anyone has heard about totem animals, but how to find your internal nature and each animal teaches you something you really need to learn. But I never got astras projections, in fact, if anyone can guide me some stuff I'd be happy. This is most curious, because do not understand if it can add some useful thing in my life. Yet if anyone can help me in PM calls or put down.

More
8 years 8 months ago #200804 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Astral Projection

MrBruno wrote: I do not know if anyone has heard about totem animals, but how to find your internal nature and each animal teaches you something you really need to learn.

If you've done this you may have done the astral projection thing already depending on how you found your animal. What I do in shamanic journeys is meet with my Power/totem animal or with other animal spirits depending on what it is I'm looking for or what it is they decide I need.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 8 months ago #200810 by

Kamizu wrote:

MrBruno wrote: I do not know if anyone has heard about totem animals, but how to find your internal nature and each animal teaches you something you really need to learn.

If you've done this you may have done the astral projection thing already depending on how you found your animal. What I do in shamanic journeys is meet with my Power/totem animal or with other animal spirits depending on what it is I'm looking for or what it is they decide I need.

Really?I did not think this was considered astral projection. I found my totem in a wild place, I've never seen. Whenever I want to see him back there

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi