Astral Projection

More
8 years 7 months ago #200813 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Astral Projection

MrBruno wrote:

Kamizu wrote:

MrBruno wrote: I do not know if anyone has heard about totem animals, but how to find your internal nature and each animal teaches you something you really need to learn.

If you've done this you may have done the astral projection thing already depending on how you found your animal. What I do in shamanic journeys is meet with my Power/totem animal or with other animal spirits depending on what it is I'm looking for or what it is they decide I need.

Really?I did not think this was considered astral projection. I found my totem in a wild place, I've never seen. Whenever I want to see him back there

I may have the terms wrong but from what I've been taught in another field, astral projection was the soul or spirit leaving the body to go to another place. This is the way shamanic journeys work. My spirit goes on a trip to the spirit worlds. I'm sure there's more than one kind of Power/totem/guide animal from different faiths but the ones I'm aware of, that's how you discover them if they don't come to you in a dream. But that's also how you would speak with them. I'm not sure the specifics on what you did so I can't say for sure but it's something to think about :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200829 by
Replied by on topic Astral Projection
Shamanic journeys can go inside, actually. And, create worlds inside the self. Astral projection is specifically OBE.

Plus, it's not a distance thing. Sometimes you can Shamanic journey to other dimensions and still reside in the body.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #200875 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Astral Projection
As mentioned I did the usual meditation and dream work on it but was not satisfied. I also associate astral projection as to the translocation of ones point of view from ones body, and was only interested in this dimension travel. I find the concept of other dimension too closely associated to imagination and subconscious thoughts (dreaming) to include it in the topic of astral travel. At least at the early stages of trying to do it. I do that stuff too though, and the animal I tend to summon up is a big black horse!!!!

Anyway, I started by appreciating all local things (visible) in spatial (2d) relationships to myself, and energetic (height) values associated to some measure of 'something' universal (energy level, complexity, etc etc). Having immersed myself in connecting to the environment on energetic terms I then used a two fold approach to train in 'travelling'. One I visualized flight, in detail (ie a bird, or superman-esk lol), and two I used computers to simulate actual flight as a spiritual exercise - paying close attention to the speed, direction, time taken and departure and arrival points. Through sim-imagined 'flight' I extended that energetic appreciation beyond my local area around the globe. Paying attention to focus on 'events' such as storms, tragedies or association to other real time simulatenious activities - to facilitate any chance of connecting on some psychic level LOL, hey I'm being serious. Everyone needs a hobby
:silly:
Then from there (many years) I was better able to utilize visions and lucid dreaming to appreciate anything in those spatial terms (ie location). It was/is in effect about developing skills to relate ones point of view external to ones body, and assumes some latent capacity to connect or detect something ethereal, basically being the medium/action on which astral travel might occur.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Adder.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200885 by
In my visits to my totem I'm always sitting on the sand, around it there are a plateau, northeast sea and in the center of all this Sand there is a rainforest in the middle of this exit, a lake not very big. They say it is not good to say what animal is your totem, but I trust you, whenever I meet a big deer. But I knew it was astral projection, it would be a completely clear view as seen with open eyes and you could go anywhere, but in general the first vision would your body

More
8 years 7 months ago #200900 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Astral Projection
Thats awesome so is it true that there is angels there, demons, ect? Have you seen them on the shamanic journeys?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200904 by

Sven One wrote: Thats awesome so is it true that there is angels there, demons, ect? Have you seen them on the shamanic journeys?

In fact I have never seen angels or demons. When I did meditation to find my totem, according to a method in a group of Brazilian magic. The first time within the tropical forest and between the lake has a good space with grass, there was a fire and there were many animals, all you could imagine. In the method we should wait one you choose, I was stubborn, and interacted with everyone, tore my clothes and jumped into the lake. Everyone was celebrating and floreica stars of heaven, there I can see the sky without pollution. When I left the lake, a deer came and found my totem. But according to L. Connor projection creates worlds within yourself, then it may be that I saw what I wanted to see, because it was looking for animals not see demons and angels, but who knows if you would direct meditation accordingly

More
8 years 7 months ago #200978 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Astral Projection

MrBruno wrote: In my visits to my totem I'm always sitting on the sand, around it there are a plateau, northeast sea and in the center of all this Sand there is a rainforest in the middle of this exit, a lake not very big.

My most common meeting place is in a clearing of a dark forest at night with a raging bonfire in the middle :)

MrBruno wrote: They say it is not good to say what animal is your totem

It depends on the spirit, you have to ask them. Mine (Red Fox) has no problem with it. I've met others that didn't have a problem either, but there are others who specifically didn't want to be named. Just common courtesy :) ask.

Sven One wrote: Thats awesome so is it true that there is angels there, demons, ect? Have you seen them on the shamanic journeys?

I have met deities (from several sects) and angels as well as human and animal spirits. I hope I never come across a demon. I spend my time in the underworld, the world of the animal spirits, more than any other place. I feel more comfortable there.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200989 by
This meditation was guided, so I designed the post asked, but it is a place where I feel at peace. Another great place is the temple of water; this is my hiding place, a pyramid with waterfalls falling into a lake in the middle of this lake there is a staircase that begins at the entrance and go to the center in a high place, there I meditate.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201222 by
Replied by on topic Re:Astral Projection
I mainly visit the realm of my creation. I learned as a term broken down to me as, "side stepping". Though now I see it was a beginners tool for me, however I believe I have accomplished AP many times. And from my experience, I can tell you demons exist. And they are not pleasant.

More
8 years 7 months ago #201228 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Astral Projection
I hear they can leap onto you...thats creepy have you seen it happen?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi