The Force

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201104 by
Replied by on topic The Force

Streen wrote:

CryojenX wrote: People with migraines are prone to see flashes of patterns and shapes and images, when I close my eyes and stuff is flashing by at a million miles an hour, I crawl in bed and wait for the storm to hit, so to speak.

I'm sorry to hear that, CryojenX. I know what it's like to dread going to bed. I used to have nightmares every night. I usually ended up in the morning feeling like I hadn't slept at all. I know that's somewhat beside the point, but have you tried getting help for this problem?

Yeah, I see a neurologist, I've got meds, they're... somewhat effective. Sorry if I derailed the thread. though.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201141 by
Replied by on topic The Force
I wouldn't say you derailed the thread. You just took it to a more relevant aspect. It would seem that "visions" (however you choose to define that word) are not uncommon. In my own case I've been trying very hard to translate them, though they come and go so fast that it's nearly impossible. Cryo, you might find comfort in your visions if you try to focus on one particular image and figure out what it means. You might be getting information and you don't realize it :unsure:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi