The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200670 by
The Force was created by
I was just wondering does anyone else have like visions in there sleep or when they shut there eyes? As every time I shut my eyes to meditate I get like these visions and they always come true. I also happen to see them in my dreams and I was just wondering if im the only one who has this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #200672 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The Force
Not every time :ohmy:

Sometimes I'll get closed eyed visions which just force themselves on me, but rarely. I had an awesome one when I went to bed last night actually, very H. R. Giger with a black baby crawling in a pure dripping black landscape, over and up into a tree trunk!!! LOL. Don't ask me to explain that one. None of my visions ever link to future events, though I think I had one about an accident that was occurring at the same time once.

I do a lot of dreaming when I sleep, but sometimes they are of a different order (stronger, sharper, driven more then usual) and relate to something happening in the near future - but that is even rarer, or I am less able to do it as often as I'd like.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
8 years 7 months ago #200674 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic The Force
Let's just say you are neither the only one nor the first one to claim what is effectively reliable and accurate clairvoyant abilities, since you say they always come true...

So, if you are confident that this works, you might just be the first one to receive a million USD for proving it to the world. ;)

http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200693 by
Replied by on topic The Force
I've had rare visions, but usually my dreams come true. When the dream is very real and well reflects the reality, it is likely to come true and always works, but is not in my control. Another thing I always see spirits (I believe) to people or animals around. If you can have control over this ability, so it can be very useful.

More
8 years 7 months ago #200696 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic The Force
I've had several times where I've experienced déjà vu. So strongly that I've frozen in place in shock. Although it has more to do with specific people in specific places around me, and someone said something in particular... Or I could just be short-circuiting lol. I like to swear I dreamt all of Basic Training before I went. BUT I was also thinking a lot about it before I went so it's no surprise that it crept into my dreams.

More powerfully though, there are several dreams I've had that were really really vivid. Some of them were post or current apocalyptic so I really hope they don't come true ;). It was in one of these (non apocalyptic) dreams that I met my power animal.

I still think that dreams are the place where the subconscious and the spirit come to talk to the rest of you. And sometimes other spirits come for a visit too. I don't doubt that folks get messages like this. But I do doubt the capability of human memory and perception.

I do shamanic journeys in place of meditations. It's...kind of like visions? I'd describe it more as an active dream I think. Although I don't think I've ever been given any prophesies this way. They're more self-exploration, problem solving, self-healing kind of information.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #200921 by
I have had visions while meditating or while trying to sleep, though I can't say they were visions of the future. I've seen things that were personal, things that were meant for me as a message.

Oddly, though, when I'm tired and I close my eyes, I start to see a lot of weird random imagery that comes so fast I can scarcely keep track of it. I've yet to figure out what that is about :huh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201019 by
I've had many instances of deja vu. I could never explain it before, but I now believe it is the Force. They were always very specific, but usually not of anything important. Although there have been a few times that I was faced with a choice that I had 'made' in a dream and didn't like the outcome, so when faced with it in reality I chose a different path.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 7 months ago #201021 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic The Force
this happens often enough to me that friends and family never question me when i mention it.

not all are premonitions, some are insights that i don't notice while awake, some are lessons i must learn, some are difficult to decipher...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201026 by

Streen wrote: I have had visions while meditating or while trying to sleep, though I can't say they were visions of the future. I've seen things that were personal, things that were meant for me as a message.

Oddly, though, when I'm tired and I close my eyes, I start to see a lot of weird random imagery that comes so fast I can scarcely keep track of it. I've yet to figure out what that is about :huh:

People with migraines are prone to see flashes of patterns and shapes and images, when I close my eyes and stuff is flashing by at a million miles an hour, I crawl in bed and wait for the storm to hit, so to speak.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201056 by

CryojenX wrote: People with migraines are prone to see flashes of patterns and shapes and images, when I close my eyes and stuff is flashing by at a million miles an hour, I crawl in bed and wait for the storm to hit, so to speak.

I'm sorry to hear that, CryojenX. I know what it's like to dread going to bed. I used to have nightmares every night. I usually ended up in the morning feeling like I hadn't slept at all. I know that's somewhat beside the point, but have you tried getting help for this problem?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi