Digital Temple

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204265 by
Replied by on topic Digital Temple
WOW! What a response! :woohoo:

All valid points, by the way. The potential I see, however, is that people have been visiting the 'hood (in other words, the server I created where we would meet), but I just keep missing them. People who may or may not have heard of real-life Jedi. People who might have an interest in such things.

Second, I've found that Myst in general is a good instruction tool. It's full of mystery and conundrums. It is highly taxing on one's patience, expanding your imagination, and requires an open mind if you ever dare to dream of completing the game. In other words, it's freakin' hard.

If only one Jedi shows up, I'll be happy. He or she and I can hang out. You may ask "why?" And I say, why not?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #204349 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Digital Temple
I think it's a brilliant idea. I'd love to see the initiate program gamified. Like you walk into the temple and go over to the bookshelf and there is lesson 1, etc. All the videos you're supposed to watch come up on a virtual screen inside the game. You can just talk into the mic and it records it into your journal as text. Once a week a bunch of people come in and have real-time chat over voip conference call or something like that.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #204401 by
Replied by on topic Digital Temple
Thanks for the support, Whyte Horse!

One thing I forgot to mention is that the game does support voice-over chat. You just need a mic.

More
8 years 6 months ago #204461 by Whyte Horse
Replied by Whyte Horse on topic Digital Temple

Streen wrote: Thanks for the support, Whyte Horse!

One thing I forgot to mention is that the game does support voice-over chat. You just need a mic.

Ok, it took me a few days but I got it downloaded. Now we'll see if it works under wine ;)

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi