The choice of yes and no .

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #349295 by Malicious
So I got to thinking about this when I was ending another post on a topic .here is the part that got me thinking .

We try to strive for peace in such a chaotic world , yet what we find are moments of peace then chaos in some form or another . Hold on to those blissful moments , cherish them . As well as the bad moments for no matter what you will always gain wisdom and knowledge . You choose if you want to accept what you learn or not . That's it , a simple choice of yes or no . The maybe that you think of as a third option is just you holding off of the answer of yes and no .

Everyday we make these choices of yes and no , and how they influence our lives is dramatic . My personal thought on this matter is : everything whether you are aware of it or not (in the form of eternal stimuli) enters your brain and you decide whether it be a yes or a no . Hardly anyone talks about this so what are your opinions on the matter ? I am keeping the question open to suggestions vastly because I would like to hear from anyone who wants to comment .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Malicious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #349301 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic The choice of yes and no .
Path finding; energy expenditure vs relationship with affordances and constraints. Concepts nest onto this in a 'space'... a 'spanning thought protocol' perhaps - not yes or no, but forward or reverse, light or dark... the frames of references orientating constantly for each to weigh as coordinates :dry: Not the answer your looking for me thinks, sorry.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malicious

More
4 years 2 months ago #349320 by Carlos.Martinez3
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme/1877-self-help-and-research

The Book 1 chapter 2 may help- may not

Are you doing the IP out of curiosity

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
4 years 2 months ago #349321 by Carlos.Martinez3
For me life is rarely clear cut as a yes or a no.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm

More
4 years 2 months ago #349341 by Streen
Replied by Streen on topic The choice of yes and no .
In a sense I would agree with that, we do usually choose yes or no on things. But WHAT we say yes or no to is not so clearly defined. After all, do we only choose between right or wrong? Dark or light? Good or evil? Jedi or Sith? Are these the only options?

To the point of the OP, I say "no". But see, I did not say yes or no to a black and white question. I asked further questions. I compromised.

That is, as I see it, the typical thought process when one has to choose between yes or no.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garm

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi