last time i looked i was part of the leadership here....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12176 by
last time i looked i was part of the leadership here, then without any notification or contact i was removed from office...
i wasnt even given the chance to retain my office...just tossed aside...

due to this it seems my path leads me elsewhere...

i will miss you all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12177 by
if anyone wants to talk 2 me send me a mail, my email is in my profile....

but as the last few months have proven, no body needs me, i was removed from office for not being here to \"attend\" to the Pure Land Jedi Rite, but nobody needed me...

NOT ONE MESSAGE IN MONTHS THEN POOF...NO MORE ARCH-BISHOP BYLAR...

i checked in every 4 to 5 days...but apparently that dont count

this sounds more and more like a power hungry play....w/e

unfortunately disturbingly familiar....

More
16 years 1 month ago #12180 by Br. John

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12182 by
While I understand your concern and feelings here brother yet really in the end it's just a forum. There's no reason real reason to make a rash decision.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 1 month ago #12183 by Jon
Positions such as Arch-Bishops are about people. These are there to serve and help. It is our duty as a Temple, if it is to be taken seriously, to make sure this service is garanteed.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12199 by
heres the truth for all to hear, unless like always, im sure this will be edited by br. john or darth moronifacus or what ever hes callin himself now a days. i will no longer have anything to do with this dog and pony show that is the br. john and todd show, or is it todd and br. john show, they change headliners so often its hard to keep them straight. this \"Temple\" is nothing more than a tax free money making oppertunity for the both, as they both have thier own sites now.

you all will eventually find out that br. john is and always be in charge here, regardless of what puppet he puts in place for the \"cardinal\"....as soon as you fall out of favor, you will be replaced just like the rest that have left. he has admitted to being clinically insane, diagnosed by a physician even. honestly i do not like this person representing the Temple in any way. but he will control this Temple till his flesh ends and then im sure he has some way to control it from the grave. perhaps i will return someday after his \"odor\" has cleared these halls.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 month ago #12200 by Jon
Once again I am asking for you to keep this to yourself or to the PM.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12236 by
Flip out more plz? o.O

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #12240 by Jon
Daniel Luckie wrote:

Flip out more plz? o.O

I don`t understand brother? Are you looking for entertainment?

Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12248 by
I don't kno the exact facts behind this acusation, but know this; I have nothing but respect for this Temple, the clergy, and all the loyal Jedi that reside here. This sort of hostility should be kept behind the curtains, or to your self Br. Bylar. If you can't handle the responsibilities of your position, just step down and allow someone else the opportunity at the helm. I can understand your frustrations to an extent. I consider myself a loyal Jedi and I have yet to be considered for apprenticeship. But I have faith in the Force and the Temple, realize that I will be chosen when the time is right or when my future Master feels I'm fit for training. I remain patient as it is the Jedi way. Perhaps I am at fault, so I will continue to educate myself until then, instead of sitting on my hands and let things go to ruin.

Also, consider your position and the influence that it carries. How can you consider yourself an Arch-bishop when you loose your bearing and descipline in the open for all to see. What kind of example does that set for everyone else? What kind of example does that set for all those of same Rite? Are you trying to destroy the Temple? Alot of Jedi have come here in search of their own path and have found it. Are you trying to take that away from them? Is your purpose to take away from all these outstanding people, whom I consider my family, everything they have worked for and come to understand? Are you trying to rob all those who come here any sense of hope?

If this is your purpose brother, I consider it an attack on the Order and you should move along. The Order doesn't need that sort of behavior in its ranks. I do not feel anger against you, Br. Bylar. I feel pity. When I need clarity or support, I try to remember what I have studied. Remember the Code, the Creed, and the three tenants \"Focus, Knowledge, and Wisdom.\" I don't have to type the Code or the Creed for you know it. Please read it again, say it to yourself at least.
If any thing you should remember, \"I believe in the Living Force of Creation...The living Force of Creation is always with me, I am a Jedi.\"
These are the first and last paragraphs of the Creed. Its not a time to be selfish, but a time to be selfless. Weigh your options and regain that respect that you once had. If it is so, then I bid you farawell and I think you will always have a home here. MTFBWY truly.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi