Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41718 by
I saw this toady while I was wandering the internet.

It appears on my birthday, Sep 16th, Mr. Lucas is going to release on Blue Ray the Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI).

Lots of extras in there for the Star Wars fans out there. Amazon is selling preorders for $89US. Not bad for all 6 movies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
12 years 7 months ago #41721 by RyuJin
yeah i saw that myself last night...over 40+ hours of extra stuff...wish i had a blueray player and the $89....heck wish i had a job then i'd be able to get those things

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41726 by

Karn wrote: Not bad for all 6 movies.

6 movies? I didn't know there were 6. I thought there were 3. Yup definitely 3. They start at episode IV and finish at VI. You're mistaken I'm afraid. Episodes I - III don't exist. They were never made. You've been fooled into thinking that they exist. I've never heard of them before...

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #41989 by Adder
They have an iPad/iPhone app out for it also, to preview some content. It is bells n whistles but the iPad/iPhone will need to access the net to download all the content after you've installed it.

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/star-wars-blu-ray-early-access/id448509859?mt=8

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Adder.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 7 months ago #41990 by Jestor

Akkarin wrote:

6 movies? I didn't know there were 6. I thought there were 3. Yup definitely 3. They start at episode IV and finish at VI. You're mistaken I'm afraid. Episodes I - III don't exist. They were never made. You've been fooled into thinking that they exist. I've never heard of them before...

You are so right Akkarin...;)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41991 by
This is gonna be awesome

Qui-Gon and Mace were awesome in my opinion. Its just Anakin..........and the one who will not be named, lets just call him the annoying one.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46680 by

Akkarin wrote:

Haha -- that's funny Akkarin.

I've come to realize that reading the novelizations of Episodes I - III gave me a deeper appreciation for the fall of Anakin Skywalker than the movies did.

I've read Episodes I-III, the prequel novel "Labyrinth of Evil" (set between Eps II and III) for Revenge of the Sith and the sequel novel "Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader" to Revenge of the Sith (set between Eps III and Eps IV).

After reading those I can stomach the prequel movies (and maybe even buy the Blue Rays one day).

(You gotta admit though: the lightsaber duels were pretty damn cool to see in the prequels.)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46685 by
Lol you'r all hatersssss.

The Phanthom Menace introduced me to star wars, was 9 years old when it came in the cinema, Seen it 3 times in the movie theater that year. Then bought it on videotape and whatched it for another 100 times.

To me its the most epic part in the whole saga. Fell in love with stars wars after having seen it.

And it all wouldn't be the same without Jar Jar ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46697 by
jar jar really iritates me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46704 by
LOL Everybody hates on Jar-Jar.. But he is a powerful archetype. Every good story needs the village idiot. Jar-Jar, being that he is insanely clumsy, also reminds me a lot of our relationship to the Force sometimes. We stumble, fall, break things in the process, do the right thing at the wrong time, do the wrong thing at the right time... But yet, find ourselves on the right path despite all of it. That's what Jar-Jar represents, to me. Without him and the chaotic order of events that surround him, the triumphs of the Episode 1-3 would not be possible. Neither would the story of 4-6 be as it is... The Force would not have balance, if the Star Wars universe did not have Jar-Jar.. I love the first 3 Episodes and I'm not ashamed of it! I think Star Wars fans are in need of some catharsis.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi