Either a Great Actor or Nucking Futs:

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #11890 by Br. John
High on Scientology (This is real and was not supposed to be available to the public.)

Right Click and Save As ....

http://JediismSeminary.org/video/tom_cruise_scientology_video.avi

Founder of The Order
Last edit: 16 years 2 months ago by Br. John. Reason: Correct URL; maybe I should stop drinking before 10am.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11891 by
I have seen this before, there has been sugestions that the Church of Scientology is using film stars as a way of saying 'these people are in our religion so you should be to'. I do not know what to think about that, but Tom Cruise seems very happy on the video. Scientologists have been trying to remove this from the internet, but a group of hackers have been attacking them (was on a blog a few months ago).

By the way I can't actually view this video, it says link not found. So I am assuming that the video is the same one as it was before.

More
16 years 2 months ago #11892 by Br. John
Thanks for the heads up. The link works now. I need to publish the guide to all the codewords. For instance SP = Suppressed Person. He seems beyond happy. I was afraid he might suddenly have a spell of spontaneous combustion.

Obviously he was either on really good drugs or needs really good drugs; I pray it does not come naturally. :-0

Founder of The Order

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11893 by Jon
I managed to get this, but the clip was played at a very fast speed so I could not get what was being said.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11904 by
Never really thought of him as a good actor. I don't really like him in alot of his roles. Gonna have to say that I thought that he did some justice to his career in The Outsiders, and Losin' It. But I don't buy him as the badass that he seems to like to portray. Actually, I thought that he was pushing it in Top Gun.

Don't really think he's crazy either. He just REALLY, REALLY believes in his faith. Dunno if you could call anyone crazy for that. Despite him being a Scientology zealot.

Though, I confess..... I laugh out loud when I watch him talk about it, and have even gone so far as to wake my wife up in the middle of the night so she can laugh at him too! This one nearly made me wet myself. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/423640

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11905 by
is it right for us to judge another faith, or even its members, having said that i think we all have in one time or another showed our love for our faith maybe not on opra lol but in some way. more cutos for him, and a side note, when i was fourteen and in the sea cadets top gun was like our bilble lol. i think he did good in tyhis fun movie, also his first one was great to anyone know what it was?

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11909 by Jon
I`m a great fan of Cruise`s films: rain man, mission impossible... . I would count him as one of the great actors. Although I do not agree with a lot of things I do find his sense of conviction inspiring.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11913 by
I think Tom Cruise is a decent actor, there are far better actors out there. But as far as scientology, i have looked into it on a number of occasions and i do not judge the people who have decided to make it their faith, i do not like a church in where people go bankrupt, attempt suicide, or get such little care that they die. These are things that have happened thanks to scientology, mostly by people trying to leave. I am glad for the people who have found happiness with that church and i will not try to sway anyone from it if it is their choice, this is a free country, but all in all i do not like the church itself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11916 by
I agree, if you find happiness in Scientology then that is great! You enjoy it and that is the main thing, however if when you try to leave they do prevent you from doing so then that is wrong. And if the things Sister April are saying are true then that is even worse. But I am not very learned in the field of Scientology so I will hold no thoughts over it apart from I find what they believe in more than a little strange.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11920 by
DAN wrote:

is it right for us to judge another faith, or even its members, having said that i think we all have in one time or another showed our love for our faith maybe not on opra lol but in some way. more cutos for him, and a side note, when i was fourteen and in the sea cadets top gun was like our bilble lol. i think he did good in tyhis fun movie, also his first one was great to anyone know what it was?

BUMP!!! It's not my place to say if Cruise has lost his mind. Sometimes religious devotion can come off a little crazy, I mean look at us! We all have sacrificed the normal road to faith, and made our own path. Is that not what Scientology does? How many people would scoff at the idea of Jediism if it were as prevelant as Scientology? How many people do anyway?

But yeah, Top Gun is a classic. I liked alot of Cruise's flicks. DAN, I think the first movie was Endless Love, then TAPS?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi