Tacfit

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 11 months ago #59840 by
Tacfit was created by
Has anybody ever had any experience with any of the Tacfit programs? I know there are many fans of Beachbody's products here (and everywhere else I look). But I'm more interested in tactical fitness than looking good on the beach.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #59843 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Tacfit
Mission rehearsal, rest, repeat :side:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
11 years 11 months ago #59877 by Reacher
Replied by Reacher on topic Re: Tacfit
I haven't used TacFit before, but I DO use www.militaryathlete.com. I've been at it for about 3 years now and have never been let down by these guys. Everything from various Selections, Range Fitness, to yoga-esque durability exercises. Everything is phased and periodized to maintain all areas while increasing in a targeted one. Rotate the cycle every 2-4 weeks and you've got a winning combination. Overall, the focus is core and lower body. Maintaining movements for 4 hours or more wearing 60-80 pounds of gear up and down mountains with short bursts of intensity throughout. PM me with any questions, brother.

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.

More
11 years 11 months ago #60026 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Tacfit
Just saw this new system; http://www.morrisonsystem.com/

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #73794 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tacfit
I'm a long-time TACFIT user. I have all the programs that have been released and train with them daily. How may I help?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #73821 by
I was mainly wondering which one might be right for me and how to incorporate the programs with each other. I currently own Commando and Spetsnaz. I will never be the guy that likes to go to the gym, so whatever workouts I can do at home (or outside is even better) those will always be the ones I choose.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #73826 by
No worries. The entire TACFIT fleet can be done at home! Commando and Spetsnaz go well together. I, myself, did the two in combination for a few 28-day cycles. The way I did it, and the way Coach Sonnon recommends, is to use Spetsnaz on Moderate Intensity days and Commando for High Intensity. For No Intensity and Low Intensity days, you can use the warm-up and cool-down from either program.

For example:

Day 1: No Intensity
Commando Mobility

Day 2: Low Intensity
Commando Compensation

Day 3: Moderate Intensity
Spetsnaz KB

Day 4: High Intensity
Commando

I hope this helps. I'd be happy to elaborate if I didn't answer your question. If I can help, ask away!

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi