Formal Request

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341775 by
Formal Request was created by
I'm rather certain I don't fit in here. However, I'm here none the less. That being said, I have a formal request:

If ever you desire to ban me (again), I'd much rather just leave of my own free will. In other words, I'd appreciate having my welcome revoked, publicly here, then I will leave peacefully. Is this a fair request and can you honor it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #341777 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Formal Request

Phoenix Vidensia wrote: I'm rather certain I don't fit in here. However, I'm here none the less. That being said, I have a formal request:

If ever you desire to ban me (again), I'd much rather just leave of my own free will. In other words, I'd appreciate having my welcome revoked, publicly here, then I will leave peacefully. Is this a fair request and can you honor it?

Seems a fair request to me. I can't speak for the temple, but I'll happily honour it on a personal level.

Though, for the record, I don't object to you being here. I've never had a bad interaction with you here (on a personal level) under any of your usernames.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341779 by
Replied by on topic Formal Request

Brick wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote: I'm rather certain I don't fit in here. However, I'm here none the less. That being said, I have a formal request:

Seems a fair request to me. I can't speak for the temple, but I'll happily honour it on a personal level.

Though, for the record, I don't object to you being here. I've never had a bad interaction with you here (on a personal level) under any of your usernames.

Thank you. I thought to put this out there, simply because I don't know how things here will turn and there are many factors for me to consider.

More
4 years 7 months ago #341780 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Formal Request
I second Brick in this sense, I know we had discussions before that were not bad and the I learned from. Personally if I see you acting in a way that might be kinda crappy I will call you out on it.

I don't speak for the temple but people do change, it's a fact so, welcome back, please just play by the rules and when someone calls you out before categorically rejecting their opinion consider it please!

Much respect!
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Brick,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341788 by
Well your pending supreme court defense case might be taking up a majority of your time in the near future. I'm not sure how you will even find time to post here. In any event the court case might be a lot of fun so I want to be your second!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341793 by

VixensVengeance wrote: Well your pending supreme court defense case might be taking up a majority of your time in the near future. I'm not sure how you will even find time to post here. In any event the court case might be a lot of fun so I want to be your second!

That court case would break the news, the internet, and start riots in the street. :laugh: The right wing would be incensed! Most centerists would be as well. In other words, she's full of sh**! I committed no crime.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #341798 by

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote: Well your pending supreme court defense case might be taking up a majority of your time in the near future. I'm not sure how you will even find time to post here. In any event the court case might be a lot of fun so I want to be your second!

That court case would break the news, the internet, and start riots in the street. :laugh: The right wing would be incensed! Most centerists would be as well. In other words, she's full of sh**! I committed no crime.

Any individual engaging in this behavior should be banned. It is toxic and will tear this site apart from the inside, until nobody gets anything real done anymore, everyone thinks they're just crazy for being an 'actual Jedi', and we're all super-attached to our False Selves because we're so terribly wounded we can't let it go.

Real talk.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341799 by

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Sounds like the perfect place for a Sith to be in the center of!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341801 by

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

That court case would break the news, the internet, and start riots in the street. :laugh: The right wing would be incensed! Most centerists would be as well. In other words, she's full of sh**! I committed no crime.[/quote

Please ban her. I'll explain only in PMs.

Yes... What the troll said. :laugh:

Seriously girl, you may be the one who end up banned at this point. Chill out.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #341803 by

VixensVengeance wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Sounds like the perfect place for a Sith to be in the center of!

Definately but she's a troll, friend.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi