When do I become a member?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312742 by
Hi, I'm Petra and my problem is, I registered (put in email, made a password etc. etc.) and I'm wondering it says I'm a guest and I want to know how do I officially join?

Respectfully, Petra

-Petra

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312745 by
Replied by on topic When do I become a member?
Greetings!

I'd recommend a read through our FAQ so to better understand how things work here :)

Right now you're a guest. After seven days as a guest you can apply for membership.

Hope this helps!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #312746 by
Further to what Arisaig wrote, it takes a couple of weeks for the form to be processed after those 7 days. You can access nearly the same content as a guest, the exception being the Jediism thread (read but not write) so you should be able to get stuck in anyway. Welcome to the temple! :)
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Recognising Arisaig's helpful post!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 8 months ago #324965 by
Thank you for this thread. With this thread and another up in the queue I found it best to ask for help via Email. In fact my old inaccessible account was my original problem as I still don't have access to the address I used. And I found that your status or rank should change from Guest once your application is accepted and approved. If it does not I would suggest explaining that here or sending an Email to the VP of Membership affairs .. I believe the name on the forums here is the MadHatter.

MyBest

Nathan

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi