Instructions for what to do after registering an account link help

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #269410 by
this could have 100% be already mentioned and if it has I'm super sorry but I'm having trouble with the link for the instructions for what to do after you've registered an account coming up as 404 Error. Specifically the link that is on the homepage.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #269419 by Rosalyn J
Hiya,

Sorry you are having trouble. We've recently had a site upgrade and are still working out some kinks.

You'll need to wait seven days from the point of registering to fill out an application if you are 18 or older. If you are under 18, please message JRoz.

You can begin the IP even before membership is granted. Thats the first set of lessons. It'll keep you busy for seven days. Once you've got a few lessons done, and you've done the app, message tzb for a rank change.

Hope this helps

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #269421 by
It does what thank you very much!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #269463 by

Rosalyn J wrote: Once you've got a few lessons done, and you've done the app, message tzb for a rank change.

Hope this helps

Just to note I'm no longer involved in this, and haven't been for some months.

No idea who is now I'm afraid.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 4 months ago #269464 by Brenna
Message Wescli Wardest

He won't reply straight away as he's out in the middle of nowhere. He'll be back in town tomorrow ;)

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #269466 by
thank you guys very much. going to start working on IP stuff before I head to bed after a longgggg overnight shift. Appreciate the quick responses!!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi