Life, the Force, and God (a ranting of realization)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14766 by
I sit and I wonder am I doing anything wrong? Would God be upset with me for my interest in my new discipline of Jediism? I s what I am doing a sin? Then I realize something. I realize God is the Force. He surrounds us, envelopes us, his creative energy is in our very being. He is the Force or maybe the Force is him. The very creative energy of God is the Force. and we dont manipulate the Force we use it because we are allowed to by Gods will but not only by His will but because we are part of it and it is a part of us and when we die we return to it. I envision the Force as a swirling mass of color and radiant energy The aura of the Almighty himself. This mass seems random and chaotic but i realize there is rythm and purpose and a pattern of what appears to be chaotic events. I have this nagging voice in the back of my mind it says \"You are destined for greatness\" It could be ego i suppose but i dont think so i think it is God (the Force) speaking to me as it speaks to all of us because we are connected with it, the voice that lets us know when we are in a good place when we have reached our calling and satisfied our destiny. A voice that is only silenced by death and I believe death only comes to those who have reached their destiny, their true destiny not what their ego tells them it is they want but rather what the were meant for, whether it be to save a persons life even if only one person so they may fulfill their greatness or to teach youth or whatever it maybe. I also believe we do not know what it is until our last moment when our life flashes before our eyes and our eventual remergence with the Force. A single moment in time that defines our entire purpose and it only takes a lifetime to realize it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14771 by
in your opening line you say 'God' is the force, so how can you upset the force (if it is god) by following it? its like saying will I upset god by praying to god?

Many people follow Jediism along with regular religions. Jediism cannot possibly offend anyone as it simply deals with betting oneself, utilising natural 'God Given' powers and helping others. I am true land Jedi, I don't belive in god per se, I belive the Force is what others like to see as God.

Regardless of faith, Jediism is harmless. Without meaning to sound rude, can I suggest you read through the tenant, teachings, codes etc, very carefully ans slowly and think what each part means to you. Absorb it deeply, then you will be able to answer your own questions and find the right answers for your own thinking.

We all have different views/interpretations, of these things, but our common goal is the same.

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14777 by
maybe it was the way i worded or the way you read it but i was meaning to say that at first i saw god and the force as separate entities but now realize they are one in the same. but thank you for the advice none the less

More
15 years 10 months ago #14850 by Zanthan Storm
Indeed, If you follow strict doctrine of Christianity, there is the saying that life was made in Gods image and The Force is the part of God in all of us. Connecting us. I have studied many religions in my life. That is how I see it. Thats how it makes sense to me.

If you think God has a problem with you practicing Christian Jediism, I would suggest praying/meditating on it. I know I had to.

In the end you will know your own answer.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #14855 by
thats just it i have come to realize that the force is gods creative power the holy spirit if you will

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
15 years 10 months ago #14891 by Neaj Pa Bol
Zanthan Storm wrote:

Indeed, If you follow strict doctrine of Christianity, there is the saying that life was made in Gods image and The Force is the part of God in all of us. Connecting us. I have studied many religions in my life. That is how I see it. Thats how it makes sense to me.

If you think God has a problem with you practicing Christian Jediism, I would suggest praying/meditating on it. I know I had to.

In the end you will know your own answer.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I have to agree on this.... When I first came across TOTJO in Dec. of 2005, before I joined, I spent time on prayer and meditation on the subject. If God was against the concept of Christian Jediism or Jediism as a whole, you would know. You would have a strong feeling either way, if it was or was not for you. The fact that you are here, looking for answers is a normal process. Just ask God to guide you and he will...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi