1. The meet-up will run from 5pm on Friday 22nd July 2016 to 5pm on Sunday 24th July 2016, here: www.ravenhurst.co.uk(see the 'Contact' tab on that website for maps and directions). All members in goo...
1. The meet-up will run from 5pm on Friday 22nd July 2016 to 5pm on Sunday 24th July 2016, here: www.ravenhurst.co.uk(see the 'Contact' tab on that website for maps and directions). All members in good standing at TOTJO are eligible to attend, and please feel free to attend all, or some, of the weekend as your availability allows.
2. The more 'formal' element will run between 10am and 5pm on Saturday 24th July and we encourage members wishing to attend for one day only, to attend on the Saturday. Weather permitting we'll then have a BBQ in the evening on Saturday.
3. In terms of the registered interest on the previous thread we are already at capacity in terms of beds we can offer here so unless we have cancellations we can't offer any more accommodation I'm afraid. Things will probably change though (they usually do!) so if you would like your name to be on a waiting list for accommodation here at Ravenhurst just send me a PM.
Alternatively, there is loads of accommodation in Cheltenham and if you were to book sooner rather than later I would hope it would not be prohibitively expensive. We still have plenty of capacity for day-trippers – so if you fancy coming along for the day on Saturday just let me know!
4. Those who currently have a bed reserved here at Ravenhurst are: Alexandre Orion, Akkarin, Rosalyn J, Edan, Jeriko, Aqua, MartaLina, Brick, (& Proteus +1 with fingers and toes crossed)
Those who are attending the weekend, but not staying here, are: V-Tog, Cyan Sarden
Those who have registered interest in attending for the Saturday (day only) are: tzb, elizabeth, flowerfie and Mystic Seer.
Please PM me if any of that is wrong, or if I've missed anyone so far (sorry!). If you could PM or Skype me with your expected arrival / departure times, any dietary requirements or other helpful information that would be greatly appreciated.
Accommodation £25 per person (inc. breakfast!) irrespective of whether you stay for 1 or 2 nights.
Saturday BBQ - once we know numbers we can split the cost amongst everyone (expect about £7.50 per person)
That’s about it for the moment folks – really looking forward to it!
Thank you, TheDude, for posting this question.
Before I go on to present a little... "fact" of public research, let me too express an appreciation for the responses to it so far. What, if anything, should or should not be provided for out of a collective resource reservoir or at least by a single...
Good afternoon. It's been a long time.
I often think of what kind of person I want to be. This feeling is amplified whenever I enter a new stage of life. Society may tell men to act one way or women to act another. We get pushed or prodded into certain career fields, certain personalities, and...
I think this goes back to the doctrine and the commitment of our membership to accept and abide by it. The doctrine is fairly broad, which may leave it open to some interpretation, but ultimately there are specific beliefs and teachings and maxims included that establish a pretty solid framework for...
Plus Obiwan had mastered death and so he knew when he was going to die. So he was just waiting for the time to hone the weapons of the twins to a sharp edge so they could take out the master bad guys! I think all the force sensitives were hunted down and killed as a policy right. The inquisitors did...
I have an idea to do tent revival! I want to get a big tent like the old preachers did and travel from place to place, setup the tent and spread the message of the Jedi! I think this would be a great place to start.
This is intentionally in the clergy section. Smiley face
We as a temple or as a Order don’t use labels often but there is a label that isn’t said often.
We have Gray light dark and even different ideas of our practices. That’s the idea and that’s what we share here. The...