1. The meet-up will run from 5pm on Friday 22nd July 2016 to 5pm on Sunday 24th July 2016, here: www.ravenhurst.co.uk(see the 'Contact' tab on that website for maps and directions). All members in goo...
1. The meet-up will run from 5pm on Friday 22nd July 2016 to 5pm on Sunday 24th July 2016, here: www.ravenhurst.co.uk(see the 'Contact' tab on that website for maps and directions). All members in good standing at TOTJO are eligible to attend, and please feel free to attend all, or some, of the weekend as your availability allows.
2. The more 'formal' element will run between 10am and 5pm on Saturday 24th July and we encourage members wishing to attend for one day only, to attend on the Saturday. Weather permitting we'll then have a BBQ in the evening on Saturday.
3. In terms of the registered interest on the previous thread we are already at capacity in terms of beds we can offer here so unless we have cancellations we can't offer any more accommodation I'm afraid. Things will probably change though (they usually do!) so if you would like your name to be on a waiting list for accommodation here at Ravenhurst just send me a PM.
Alternatively, there is loads of accommodation in Cheltenham and if you were to book sooner rather than later I would hope it would not be prohibitively expensive. We still have plenty of capacity for day-trippers – so if you fancy coming along for the day on Saturday just let me know!
4. Those who currently have a bed reserved here at Ravenhurst are: Alexandre Orion, Akkarin, Rosalyn J, Edan, Jeriko, Aqua, MartaLina, Brick, (& Proteus +1 with fingers and toes crossed)
Those who are attending the weekend, but not staying here, are: V-Tog, Cyan Sarden
Those who have registered interest in attending for the Saturday (day only) are: tzb, elizabeth, flowerfie and Mystic Seer.
Please PM me if any of that is wrong, or if I've missed anyone so far (sorry!). If you could PM or Skype me with your expected arrival / departure times, any dietary requirements or other helpful information that would be greatly appreciated.
Accommodation £25 per person (inc. breakfast!) irrespective of whether you stay for 1 or 2 nights.
Saturday BBQ - once we know numbers we can split the cost amongst everyone (expect about £7.50 per person)
That’s about it for the moment folks – really looking forward to it!
Dharma studies is happening on Saturday starting at 4 pm EST. Last week we discussed the Wheel of Life and so this week we will be discussing the spiral of spiritual growth with the text "Spiritual Growth and Creative Conditionality." Here's the text:
Feel free to join us! No need...
I am all for thoughtful discourse, especially on this site. But let me make one thing very clear: harassment and threats are never the victim's fault. What I do or do not share online does not give anyone the right to harass or threaten me. Period.
sure, but by this logic we don't need a congress or a president or a supreme court. We can just say "it is what it is and if you don't like it you can move"
changing the US is baked into the constitution. Changing the US is as American as the American flag. Changing the US, for the better, is...
Hi Br. Shaun FDC if you are really interested in knowing more in numerology I can suggest you to join me on https://www.sunsigns.org/ , I started to learn about it recently,. I am reading there about everything, from numerology to Chinese zodiac. If you find it interesting come and join me. And be...
I like that perspective, Carlos. I recall the thoughts of an author I encountered long ago, who suggested thinking of ultimate truth as a large, precious jewel in the center of a room. Each of our faith traditions is like a window into the room, and each window allows a view of only a few...
I always thought nature particularly in large forests that I feel the most connection. I try to go to different regions if I travel, such as tundra, desert, swamps or beaches along with forests to meditate and receive a better connection with Earth :)