Positive Energies/ Negative Energies affect you, Third Eye Mediation

More
8 years 7 months ago #201196 by Eleven
Lately I've been talking a lot and studying and training in the third eye meditation. I recently had begun to feel my third eye open I have been slowly removing any kind of meats or processed foods from my diet as a lot of studying I have been reading across the net about opening your third eye many experts have said to avoid certain foods. Forgive me I ramble at times but I also have noticed that I have been very sensitive to certain energies in people and in areas. Yesterday I went to my wife's church as we usually do on Thursdays and Sundays and during worship part of the service I couldn't help but become very susceptible to the energy that I felt in the room. Now maybe I am looking too much or thinking too much into this but I just felt a high volume of negativity of energies in that room in past I've always enjoyed the services love the signing and the lessons but this time around I couldn't help but feel very heavy and almost like I have vertigo and felt sick but the moment I got out and into my truck I was fine. Very odd...anyone have an opinion?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #201197 by Kit
There seems to be either a natural defense or an "ignorance is bliss" approach to people who aren't open to energy work. When you start becoming aware of magick and energy, outside forces will influence you more.

When I started working with energy a long time ago, I went to the San Diego Comic Con. HUGE convention, hundreds of people. I felt nauseous and dizzy half way through the day, but when we left to grab lunch, I was fine.

People carry around their own energies and throw it at others without realizing it. Or simply broadcast. I'd imagine that in a church there's a lot of power happening there. It'd be a kind of focal point. It may not be NEGITIVE energy, just maybe something you don't want to 'vibe' with. It's not a song you want to dance to. That much power in a space for someone who's sensitive to that kind of energy is a heady thing.

Are you looking for ways to prevent this?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201198 by
I haven't done any specific energy training but I've always felt that I was able to "feel" people's energies to a small extent. I've considered looking into it more, but if I have to give up steak count me out. :laugh:

Similar to Kamizu when I've gone to conventions I feel the energy of that many people, although I tend to feel it emotionally more so than physically. Just a feeling that I don't like, it makes me edgy and nervous. The same thing happens at stores that are too crowded which is why I like shopping after 7 or 8 rather than at 5 or 6 and I avoid the mall on weekends if possible.

Church services can be packed with energy of all kinds. It's kind of what they aim for. Granted, they aim for you to feel "the presence of God" or other such things. Like Kamizu said, it might not have been negative energy per se, just an energy that was different enough from your own that they didn't mix well.

More
8 years 7 months ago #201200 by Eleven
Thank You to both you both responses were helpful. I am not sure about any kind of prevention do you mean like not going to church? If that's the case the answer would be no because this is something that me and my wife have agreed upon to attend. I recently have become a Jedi well I can't say just recently I've been a Jedi since 2011 but I've attended the church longer than that and married my wife in the church. But I merely go for my wife sake and not for my own but, off that subject I have been studying up on how to avoid negative energies and people. Again I do agree with both you maybe it's not negative energy maybe it's just a mixture of both and I don't have the proper discernment yet on it? I am Not sure but I do appreciate your advice and I welcome any advice that you have

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 7 months ago #201207 by Kit
Avoidance is a natural tactic for folks who are sensitive to energies. That's why a lot of us hermit. BUT there are ways to help defend yourself against this. The only way I know is a visualization..meditation ....well let me just explain lol

It's called shielding. It helps protect against 'broadcast' events (like in church) or more direct attacks (think verbally aggressive people) The common teaching is to imagine a bubble around you. Make it any kind of color that suits you that day or moment. It's a simple image you can hold in your head through the day or when you need extra support. It hangs around all day with or without your intention if you set it up but it can use some strengthening in more trying times.

This shield can ultimately look like anything you want. A bubble, a phalanx, a white picket fence, a rose, or a ring of roses, dancing cats... Whatever floats your boat. The simpler it is, the easier it is to go to. Although the more complex it is, the more concentration it takes when you need it and the easier it is to focus on I think. I go with a bubble like you blow as a child, with the iridescent rainbow colors. When I'm really needing help I get more of a hurricane picture going with me standing peacefully in the center. Although I'm not sure if that's a calming technique or the same as the shielding but it helps haha.

I'm sure there are lots of other ways, but that's just the one I was taught and practice occasionally. (I should practice more lol)

If you find that you end up having trouble getting rid of the anxious feelings, feeling too keyed up, things like that you may be having a problem getting rid of excess energy and will need grounding. But that's a different lesson lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eleven,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #201220 by
I do believe all that was said is quite true, though for thought, and contemplation I would like to bring up something else.
In my experience yes a collection of energies is fairly difficult at first. And true it is mostly the cause of external interference. But let's say it's something within, turn your eye inwards, and a whole new world will become visible. To focus your attention at combating the mix outside, we often do not realize that what is wrong, merely starts with ourselves.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi