Did we really origin on another planet ?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195400 by
Hello Everybody !
Some time ago, like 2 years and than again about a year ago, i watched Hidden Human History on Youtube. The question is did we (humankind) really came from another planet? And if yes - was it in body or only in spiritual form? This explanation is different from anything i saw before and I am quite a fan. If You have 1 hour time : Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #195487 by Gisteron
"I'm 35s in now and he already told enough lies to fill a five minute response video..."
That would be my response if I knew nothing about Spirit Science and actually took him seriously. Since neither is the case, my response instead shall be:
"Why is this video that offers a Jews-Are-From-Space-Hypothesis not in the humour section :D"

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley,

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #195506 by OB1Shinobi
i watched that video long time ago - i remember that i enjoyed it but i didnt take it over serious

sorry

but;
Panspermia is a Greek word that translates literally as "seeds everywhere". The panspermia hypothesis states that the "seeds" of life exist all over the Universe and can be propagated through space from one location to another. Some believe that life on Earth may have originated through these "seeds".

http://www.panspermia-theory.com/

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #195508 by
If we did origin from a other planet, I would like to point out to the aquatic ape theory. Even monkeys/apes and humans have much in common. None of the apes have aquatic features like humans have. If we cannot answer the question: ,, did we really origin on another planet?'' I wonder.. Were did our features came from? Can some be not explainable? And could that lead to the ''another planet theory?''
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195631 by
I actually enjoyed the video that followed the hidden human history one on the youtube playlist, hosted by Lloyd Pye. He makes very well thought out and illustrated arguments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HYBupicBBg

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195865 by
I think that theories that involve us coming from another planet, or being placed here by extraterrestrials, are attempts at skirting the issue of creation. Many people can't imagine that we were created here, that we essentially came from nothing. The problem lies in the question, "where did life come from?". So some try to explain it away that we came from somewhere else, but again the question is, where did the life come from that brought us here? Life had to start somewhere, so why not here on Earth?

More
8 years 10 months ago #195870 by Gisteron
LOL, you said "theories". :silly:

Anyway, these days we have an ever better idea of where both life on earth in general as well as humankind in particular came from and the fine unknown details are getting ever finer and ever further apart. How we answer those questions is becoming more of a matter of education rather than existing knowledge, as it stands.
While back in his day that was not quite so established, rather certainly unknown to him and asserted for reasons completely different than it is in science today, what Watts said about the universe "peopling" the way trees branch is not strictly incorrect. Organic molecules of varying complexity form under all sorts of conditions just about all over the place, although at this point I wish to stress that this is not at all what Watts meant, seeing as he didn't know that nor would it be helpful to any other part of his framework. It would at any rate be no surprise if our planet picked some of those moleculees up as they travelled through our orbit and if some of them ended up being building blocks to some of our most primordial common ancestor. However, since indeed compounds of the sort might as well have formed down on earth, considering we have no positively indicative evidence of extraterrestrial origins specifically, Occam's Razor suggests we withhold that conclusion until such time when the evidence is at our hands. In other words, the idea is not a theory since it does not account for any observed facts otherwise poorly accounted for. I also am not entirely sure it makes any unique and falsifiable predictions which would likewise be a basic requirement to qualify as a theory.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locksley,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195872 by
I'm in agreement with Gisteron, also the mystery of how the Eqyptians built the pyramid was solved (and it wasn't aliens): http://www.iflscience.com/physics/mystery-how-egyptians-moved-pyramid-stones-solved

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195883 by

The question is did we (humankind) really came from another planet?

I think some people are. ;)

More
8 years 10 months ago #195902 by Locksley

Gisteron wrote: "I'm 35s in now and he already told enough lies to fill a five minute response video..."
That would be my response if I knew nothing about Spirit Science and actually took him seriously. Since neither is the case, my response instead shall be:
"Why is this video that offers a Jews-Are-From-Space-Hypothesis not in the humour section :D"

:laugh:

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi