What do you get out of magic/k?

More
9 years 8 months ago #157240 by Edan

Zenchi wrote: Sounds like the Qlippoth, and its VERY DARK. It requires hours a week of yoga like discipline to prevent it from literally taking over the psyche and causing psychosis.Those kind of "stains" don't wash away...

That's it.... I knew there was another word for it I was forgetting. He dedicated hours to it... but it was always lost on me.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 8 months ago #157243 by RyuJin

Edan wrote:

Zenchi wrote: Sounds like the Qlippoth, and its VERY DARK. It requires hours a week of yoga like discipline to prevent it from literally taking over the psyche and causing psychosis.Those kind of "stains" don't wash away...

That's it.... I knew there was another word for it I was forgetting. He dedicated hours to it... but it was always lost on me.

It's something that requires a darkness within...and from what I've learned of you, you lack that level of darkness, which is fortunate for you...

Most dark teachings of any philosophy/religion requires that the one studying it has some degree of darkness within, coupled with a touch of recklessness, and courage

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #157248 by Edan

RyuJin wrote:

Edan wrote:

It's something that requires a darkness within...and from what I've learned of you, you lack that level of darkness, which is fortunate for you...

Most dark teachings of any philosophy/religion requires that the one studying it has some degree of darkness within, coupled with a touch of recklessness, and courage

He was somewhat different from me... definitely darker than me... although I am a lot different now than I was than when I first came here.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Edan.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi