Going on a Trip

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162795 by
Going on a Trip was created by
The wife and I are taking a business trip over to Portland and the coast on Thurday. We will be back early Monday morning. During that time I won't be able to post much so I apologize now if anyone has questions or comments for me and I am not able to get to them too quickly.

My wife has never seen the coast, so this will be fun for her and plus I get fresh clam chowder, so I am happy. :)

I believe it is good for the mind and the body to get out of the "norm" and go someplace where it can take in different energies. Be able to calm the mind and let it flow like the ocean it is near. This will be a great trip and I am really excited for it. I probably won't be on much tomorrow, cept during lunch break, due to work, a business meeting after work, shopping and packing. Just want to say that I love you all and am very thankful for all of you and each bit of wisdom you are all willing to share.

May the Force be with you all.

~Silver

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162807 by
Replied by on topic Going on a Trip
And also with you. Safe trip, Silver and Mrs Silver :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162843 by
The Oregon Coast can be medicinal this time of year, enjoy!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162847 by
We are going to enjoy it very much. I've been to the California coast during this time of year and I loved it. So I'm excited to see what it will be like in Oregon. And sea food, nuff said. XD

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162880 by
Have a great time, Silver! :) There should be lots to keep you busy in Portland, and the coast will be lovely.

Looks like the weather might be a little cloudy, but we've been getting periods of sunshine up in Washington this week and Oregon has been warmer than usual this year.

Perhaps my greatest shame is that I live next to some of the best seafood restaurants on the planet, yet I don't like the taste of seafood. :unsure:

More
9 years 6 months ago #162886 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic Going on a Trip

Silvermane wrote: My wife has never seen the coast, so this will be fun for her and plus I get fresh clam chowder, so I am happy. :)

Living by the sea, too often I take it for granted because I'm not sure I could live away from it. I hope you and your wife have a wonderful time.

May the Force be with you.

It won't let me have a blank signature ...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162893 by
I just spent time in Saint Helens over the summer and we visited Seaside, Oregon. It's one of my favorite places in the world.
I hope you have a great time! Travel safely! :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #162896 by

Reliah wrote: I just spent time in Saint Helens over the summer and we visited Seaside, Oregon. It's one of my favorite places in the world.
I hope you have a great time! Travel safely! :)

Glad you got out because it looks like it's starting to rumble back to life!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi