The Shamanic View of Mental Illness

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #146298 by
It is interesting you mention this.
I'm certainly starting to see things as the Shamans do--I have seen a lot of classmates through out the years who have had ADHD or other labels who are actually extremely gifted in a certain area.
As far as my own experience with visions I was very lucky that my mom is very understanding about this. She doesn't understand any of it in that she knows and she's told me many times that she can't give me any sort of guidance but she was able to see past the conclusions that many people would jump to.
Also, someone, I'm not sure who (I didn't read the name when I read the post--I just went right to the post) mentioned getting in contact with spirit guides. Could you please message me?
I have a few questions on this topic myself related to my own experience.

Jorge

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago #146300 by

Jorge wrote: It is interesting you mention this.
I'm certainly starting to see things as the Shamans do--I have seen a lot of classmates through out the years who have had ADHD or other labels who are actually extremely gifted in a certain area.
As far as my own experience with visions I was very lucky that my mom is very understanding about this. She doesn't understand any of it in that she knows and she's told me many times that she can't give me any sort of guidance but she was able to see past the conclusions that many people would jump to.
Also, someone, I'm not sure who (I didn't read the name when I read the post--I just went right to the post) mentioned getting in contact with spirit guides. Could you please message me?
I have a few questions on this topic myself related to my own experience.

Jorge

Hi Jorge, I am the one who mentioned establishing a relationship with spirit guides. If you have any questions, let me know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi