Study Material?

Moderators: Adder, Desolous

Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:20 #44217

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Where can I find the study material for Initiates??

Thanks,
Remem

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:43 #44220

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
If you mean the audios for Joe Campbell and such...

They are in the front page of the site, as well as in the library...

Does that help?
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Edan, Brenna

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 05:03 #44222

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Yes, Thank you

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 09:49 #44227

You can find everything you need under the "Studies" tab at the top right of the website, next to the "Home" tab and the "My Totjo" tab. There, the initiate's program is outlined in great detail, and you can begin at any time, as well as take as much time as you need to complete these assignments.

Good luck!
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • "The Interview" gets pulled (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Honestly, who cares if this movie gets pulled, He still has prison camps operational and imprisons anyone who doesn't bow and do the happy dance everytime he walks past or his name is shouted out. A movie being pulled from theaters should be the least of our concerns with this guy...
    • The Force Explained (Last post by JemRose)
    • All said and done, the more I learn, the more I realized that I do not know. Years ago when I first began using the Tarot to help people find better choices, I soon learned that Tarot was more than just pictures on cards and parlor games. You can study forever and never graduate. But when I pick up that deck to read for a querent, there is an indescribable feeling that flows from head to neck, to shoulders, to arms, to hands. It is not noticeable at all times. But there it is when I begin a reading. Once without thinking, but with feeling deep compassion for an injured cat, I felt the same Force flow and directed it to the cat who recovered and was able to nurse her kittens. Not something I talk about with many people.
    • Meditation Comes With a Price (Last post by Alethea Thompson)
    • Oh come now: Quote: "In fact, meditation can actually be harmful; it can precipitate psychosis or release a debilitating flood of painful affect in some seriously disturbed" It's not dishonesty. Quote: "So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view." Manipulative, sure, but if what I was saying is that "the price is a probability roll that you will have a panic attack or precipitate psychosis" it's not dishonesty at all :P
    • Spiritual agnostic talks. (Last post by Khaos)
    • Quote: We are insignificant spects in the cosmos. That's our place. There are things greater than us that we can't imagine. This speck, isnt insignificant to me. Not at all. Our place is not out there in any case. I do not have a third person view, but first person view, and here, everything is significant, or people wouldnt worry about this little speck and our species continued existence on it. Best to admit what we do know so we can know what we dont, so we can admit that. As it is, the average person doesnt truly know how ignorant they may be, because they have no idea how much we arent.
    • The Sword as a Weapon of the Jedi (Last post by Ruminator)
    • Here in Bangladesh we don't have any fencing or kendo clubs. Martial arts is the closest I can get... I'm glad I found this thread.... keep up the discussion....
    • Using TOTJO and some bbcode help (Last post by Ruminator)
    • Thanks mate! I suppose they have switched to a newer template. Even though it doesn't have the quick reply feature(which is really handy imo) it is still pretty cool.
    • Jedi In Combat (Last post by Karn)
    • “It’s easy to be a holy man on top of a mountain.” This is a quote from the movie, The Razor’s Edge starring Bill Murray. It is about a man’s spirit journey about life. It was terrible in the eyes of the critics at the time. I watched it and it changed my life. This movie influenced my decision to join the military. Reacher, you have done an amazing job with this thread. As a brother in arms, I thank you for your service. Not everyone can do what we do. I disarm IEDs as part of my job, usually while taking sniper fire from someone trying to prevent me from clearing the area. Usually these devices are going to kill many people, innocent people, not just combatants. If this is not Jedi work I do not know what is. We all have our calling. I have served for 29 years. I have influenced the hearts and minds of countless Soldiers, Sailors and Marines globally. I walk the Jedi Path. I am a Jedi by my deeds and actions. I strive to be that example in some of the most brutal situations that I scarcely talk about except maybe to a fellow few who can relate or understand the horrors of the world. Some of my brother and sister veterans are/were storm troopers, but they are influenced by the example of true leadership. If we do not have Jedi walking among them, then who else will set that leadership example but the Palpatines of the world? It is not an easy road, but I had to come down from the mountain, step into the face of adversity and temptation that real life throws in our path and using the Force as my guide, managed it fairly well. Again this life is not one I recommend to anyone, I do it so that others do not have to. All I ask is that you take a moment and reflect, meditate on what Reacher’s message is truly saying. If Jedi do not have a place in military or combat then who is left to guide the will of the Force to temper the hands of those who wield the terrible might of the Human Ego?

There are 364 visitors, 9 guests and 36 members online (one in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Zanthan Storm, steamboat28, baru, Jestor, Jedi_Roz, Sven One, Adder, The_Lukeev, Proteus, Alexandre Orion, Elemental Harmony, Khaos, Arcade, Archon, Kamizu, Edan, Silvermane, Kaverael, Zenchi, peace, Frost, Ezekiel Drathos, Jamie Stick, Cabur Senaar, taidavrikaurvan, Noah J, Goken, Rahm Atuc, Exarchias, RaB, fredogaston, Jamieson, Keran Doshe, marco, TheForceWithin, Esper, Veran_Seawolf, In Jedism I trust, Harrya12.

Follow Us