Study Material?

Moderators: Adder, Desolous

Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:20 #44217

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Where can I find the study material for Initiates??

Thanks,
Remem

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:43 #44220

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
If you mean the audios for Joe Campbell and such...

They are in the front page of the site, as well as in the library...

Does that help?
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Brenna, Llama Su

"I do not demand your faith; I am not setting myself up as an authority. I have nothing to teach you - no new philosophy, no new system, no new path to reality; there is no path to reality any more than to truth. All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."~Krishnamurti~

"My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions." ~Dr. Alfred Lanning (I, Robot)

"Wherever this leads, I DO like the idea of semi-nomadic symbolism. In truth, it speaks more from the heart of our decentralized culture.
We have no Pontiff, we have no Prophet...we have a loose confederation of independent people who agree upon fundamental symbols that we interpret in our own way according to our philosophy and spirituality.
Moreover, that is not a weakness - it remains our singular strength." ~Reacher~

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 05:03 #44222

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Yes, Thank you

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 09:49 #44227

You can find everything you need under the "Studies" tab at the top right of the website, next to the "Home" tab and the "My Totjo" tab. There, the initiate's program is outlined in great detail, and you can begin at any time, as well as take as much time as you need to complete these assignments.

Good luck!
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Your Cave of Evil (Last post by Sven One)
    • That is really intresting. Perhaps maybe thats true maybe when you go to be with The Force you leave The Cave?
    • My experience (Last post by Katash Weivorki)
    • Intriguing. I have had moments, though they are rare. It has primarily happened in moments of extreme emotional release. My abilities lay in illusions, and perception. If you would like to discuss things of either nature, I am happy to oblige. PM or even Skype if you would like.
    • Positive Energies/ Negative Energies affect you, T... (Last post by Katash Weivorki)
    • I do believe all that was said is quite true, though for thought, and contemplation I would like to bring up something else. In my experience yes a collection of energies is fairly difficult at first. And true it is mostly the cause of external interference. But let's say it's something within, turn your eye inwards, and a whole new world will become visible. To focus your attention at combating the mix outside, we often do not realize that what is wrong, merely starts with ourselves.
    • The law of Sin? Or the Law of man? (Last post by PatrickB)
    • Anyway I think the 10 commandments are the basic of society at large . But there a big evolution in a little space of time . If you think about amiability , pardon within the laws you have a lot of space to deal . Being listening to the 10 commandments strait up like this it is difficult to perceive today . And having to cope with new reality is hard to many of us . A man education come to mind to known these laws . But not everyone as the same chance at the beginning of there life's . I think it is still good today to work with these 10 commandments but difficult to master these complex laws . Further more it's like holding a candle by too sides . But the 10 laws have many degree to it .
    • Addiction Check-In Thread (Last post by PatrickB)
    • Me every beginning of the month I buy many junk food and I eat it all in 1 week in haft but it was suppose to be for the whole month . But for the rest of the 3 weeks I have almost none . of course I go to the corner store to get some desert and then I run out of money . I wonder why . :sick:
    • Don't crave for more (Last post by Whyte Horse)
    • Quote: Quote: It might work for someone else. I heard of this millionaire who sold everything and went to cambodia to help poor kids. Scott Neeson article Doesn't work for me - married + two kids :-) I have a wife and 2 kids as well. Nowadays I'm something similar to what Adder just said. I started by providing 1% of my food and worked my way up. Now I'm at about 90%. The amount of money it takes to support myself now is maybe a couple hundred dollars a month. I can make that much by substitute teaching a few days a month. At any rate, this just randomly came up on my screen while I was typing this: "If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you will spend your life completely wasting your time. You’ll be doing things you don’t like doing in order to go on living, that is to go on doing things you don’t like doing, which is stupid. Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts
    • What are you reading right now? (Last post by Topher)
    • Dawn of the jedi: into the void by John lebbon. I've been trying to read all old republic based star wars books lately. I'll probably get into the legacy of the force series after this one though. So many star wars books I've never heard of... where have I been?
    • a strain of Polio growing in a guys gut... (Last post by Goken)
    • He must have always had the disease that weakened his immune system and just not been diagnosed until later. His body might not have killed the virus given in the vaccine. That's one reason they use the newer Inactive ones now. This is kind of scary to me, but since those that have been vaccinated aren't at risk I'm safe. B)
    • Jedi in Turkey (Last post by Akkarin)
    • Someone asked if there were any Jedi in Turkey, so is anyone here from Turkey?

There are 445 visitors, 6 guests and 26 members online (none in chat): Br. John, Sarus, steamboat28, Jestor, Adder, Proteus, Reacher, Rosalyn J, Metsu Desal, Whyte Horse, Llama Su, Kamizu, elizabeth, Edan, klyde, Cristris_Jons, Tarran, Rocda, Tellahane, herbalc, Corsair Gorscue, Majelann, Mikhael, Aarius, insanebey, samuelt, gombicek.

Follow Us