Harmonizing with the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #166386 by
This is a recent write up of a lesson I did with my Master Phoenix the other day in relation to my training in energy work. The article is based on the concept of manipulation of the Force and I would love to see what you think of it.

Harmonizing with the Force

A Jedi strives to live in harmony with the Force, become part of the flow of the Force. Manipulation of the Force is a conversation often discussed within the communities. Manipulation of energy to achieve some goal such as moving a rock or cup is something at one point I think we all have desired to do. Force powers or ability has crossed the minds of many Jedi especially in the early stages of training. The manipulation part is important as it contradicts that of the Jedi ultimate goal. Manipulating is that of controlling something and I would not say that controlling the Force is something that does not line up with the main goal which is harmony. The Force is the foundation on which a Jedi is built and to be in harmony with the Force is a key element in training. Manipulation of the Force or at least the way in which we see it does not line up. To have a need to manipulate something suggests that the manipulator is separate from the object. When we are working with the self there is an element of control over how we can shape ourselves. We do not manipulate ourselves because it is us and so we have that level of control.

When you expand your awareness your personal Force comes into contact with other personal Forces of other beings, and as that movement goes inward you feel the connection of it all through the unifying Force. That the all is actually within the self, the connection to the all is within. That unifying feeling in the moment is you connecting to all things, becoming one with all things. This is my understanding of oneness. When you connect with the all you do not need to actively move it around you simply flow with it. The Force is everything and to be in harmony with the Force is to be in harmony with the all. The Force is like a flowing stream, it does not try to move the rocks or try to change the direction of the flow. The water just flows through and around without any resistance to the path. The Force is no different to this. To be in harmony with the Force is to be the water, not to force the water to flow or to change the flow but rather become part of it. When you become a part of it or one with it you don’t need to manipulate it because it is a part of you. It becomes an extension of yourself and so that unification brings forth harmony. You are no longer separate things or perceiving it as separate things. When you try to manipulate the rock you separate yourself from it and so you cannot move it. To move the rock it must become a part of you. It is like that scene in the matrix with the spoon. It is not the spoon that bends it is only yourself. It is not the rock that moves it is only yourself. When you come into harmony with the all and you become the flow, you can move yourself and thus the rock could move.

When doing energy work the goal is not to control the object but rather to become one with it. To feel the Force within it and connect, harmonize with it. This is the nature of what I feel it means to be a Jedi. To harmonize with the Force, connect with it and become one with it. The goal of many Jedi is harmony and that is portrayed not just in the teachings of Jedi but in the Jedi code its self. There is no chaos there is harmony. By trying to manipulate something you break the connection with it and in doing so you also break the harmonization. To work with the Force you must become that which you wish to move so to speak. You must become the flow of the Force and let the nature of the flow be the guide.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi