Team credits

Kunena
Kunena® Forum is an open source project that requires the dedication and investment of personal time from various contributors. This version has been made possible by the following contributors :
The Kunena Team would like to thank the community for its help and support. We also appreciate the hard work of everyone who have translated Kunena into many other languages. In addition we would like to thank many members of www.kunena.org, past and present, who have contributed and helped make this a more stable and bugfree version.
To return to the forum click here
Copyright © 2008 - 2013 Kunena, License: GNU GPL
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Jedi Lightsaber (Last post by Nshepler)
    • I would love to build my own lightsaber, I just don't even know where to start. I'm sure I could do it I just need to do some research on them.
    • Gisteron (Last post by Llama Su)
    • if we didn't have people constantly questioning, keeping us in check, checking our own belief patterns, etc. there my be something wrong... I think we are doing something right... We cannot have all our cake and eat it too... If we all drank the Jediism "kool aid" we would all have a boring bland drab of a time, no criticism, where is the fun in that? I like my faith being tested, I tested others faiths... If I dish it out, I better be prepared to be served as well...
    • Quick Question (Last post by Jestor)
    • I've ask Akkarin, the Librarian, to use that link tzb provided, to make a text accompaniment for the audio...:)
    • What form(s) of magic(k) do you practice? (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Lol, it's a good thing I've never called myself "shaman"...even though I'm part cheyenne indian "shaman" or "medicine man" are titles I'd never lay claim to...at most I'd call myself a "sage" or more likely "hedge-rider"...if I had to... In my much younger/darker days I studied darker stuff (voodoo dolls, etc) all in the interest of hurting those that could/would/did hurt me...considering the threefold law perhaps that is why I currently have such horrible runs of misfortune (all that bad karma balancing out)... Confession? I think we have people capable of that...somewhere around here...
    • People Killing Each Other (Last post by RyuJin)
    • It comes down to beliefs vs ideas...an idea is easily changed with new information, beliefs don't change easily....no one is willing to die for an idea and therefore unwilling to kill for one, people are willing to die for a belief and therefore willing to kill for one.... 3 prophets are at the center of a good deal of the current tribulations, moses,muhammed,and jesus...their ideas twisted into beliefs....
    • Elite: Dangerous (Last post by Adder)
    • No I haven't played it yet, I think I watched a dev conference video a few months ago... not sure if it was prompted from a post here or just random interest. I have a question, does the initial purchase allow unlimited play, or do you have to buy the program and pay a subscription? I've got a Saitek Joystick (X45), but the throttle died, so I use a racing steering wheel (as throttle) and pedals (for yaw) to add the required control inputs. Its rough and ugly, but it gets the job done if I can get the axis' to match.
    • Connor is back (Last post by Connor L.)
    • Yes absolutely! You can start a career at a lot of times. My friend is 65 and he's starting a Bass career now! He's performing too.
    • Helping the Homeless? (Last post by peace)
    • Where I live, California has homeless shelters and homes where they have volunteers who help feed the homeless. I on the other hand, helped upgrade one by changing it to a luxurious, fancy hotel lobby style. This place now has added chandeliers, no dirty smells, the floors and polished and cleaned daily, in house bathrooms with showers and even tables for you to sit in. This place is now hoping with homeless people. It is now visited by 10,000 homeless visitors daily. All thanks to me, the world is a little brighter, happier and nicer.
    • Pop killed the Rock star (Last post by Arcade)
    • I listen to music throughout 99% of my day (if at all possible) :) and buy a fair amount of music, and good rock bands are definitely still out there and abundant (in fact, I have a number of friends in relatively successful local rock bands). In many ways, the music industry has moved from the television and radio model (which is quickly becoming antiquated) to the internet model of music distribution. A large percentage of bands and musicians are now on labels of their own creation because they want to skip the greedy middlemen. Sadly, pop culture has always been about what they want you to listen to (as Senan well knows). I worked at a Top 40 radio station throughout high school and they really did have 40 songs they played each day (with few exceptions). Rock will never die. There will always be people, like yourself, with a love for the classic rock sound. ;) Rock will probably continue to evolve in some ways, and at this point in pop culture that means integrating electronic sounds. I love electronic music, so I initially came at this from a slightly different point of view... where electronic musicians introduced me to rock. I now listen to hybrid bands (rock and electronic) and bands that only use instruments (along with the necessary amplification equipment when they perform). Personally, I think there's room in the world for all of them. :) It sucks that the TV stations you like have changed their focus so dramatically. For better or worse, you may have to change your focus to find what you're looking for online or at live performances.
    • Best star wars movie/scene (Last post by Luthien)
    • I also like the scene where the two Skywalkers, father and son, duel it out and the father's love of his son empowered him to save the son.
    • What Jedi in canon reminded Light their entire car... (Last post by Streen)
    • It depends on what you consider canon. Here's a list off the top of my head: Streen Tionne Kam Solusar Anakin Solo Corran Horn (aka Keiran Halcyon) Leia Organa Solo more I just looked up (but should have remembered) :dry: : Dorsk 81 Kirana Ti Cilghal Ganner Rhysode Tenel Ka Lowbacca Ben Skywalker That's a surprisingly short list though, considering how many Jedi there are in the EU. I found that all the others I read about did have a brush with the dark side. Not a great track record, eh?

There are 670 visitors, 8 guests and 25 members online (4  are in chat): Br. John, Octagon, steamboat28, RyuJin, ren, Joe, Proteus, Luthien, Rosalyn J, scott777ab, Khaos, Whyte Horse, Arcade, Brenna, Buvan, Llama Su, Archon, Kamizu, Veltra, Edan, Senan, ChaosMerdy, benedictveritas, Trice Corbel, Jamie Stick, joeygunn1, Nshepler, TambelSadera, porkapon763.

Follow Us