Team credits

Kunena
Kunena® Forum is an open source project that requires the dedication and investment of personal time from various contributors. This version has been made possible by the following contributors :
The Kunena Team would like to thank the community for its help and support. We also appreciate the hard work of everyone who have translated Kunena into many other languages. In addition we would like to thank many members of www.kunena.org, past and present, who have contributed and helped make this a more stable and bugfree version.
To return to the forum click here
Copyright © 2008 - 2013 Kunena, License: GNU GPL
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Everything is Made of Energy Stuff (Last post by Khaos)
    • Quote: No spiritual mumbo-jumbo, much less any fiction can ever compete in beauty with the magnificence of the true universe as it is. No doubt.
    • Helping the Homeless? (Last post by Psyddhattha)
    • Sometimes doing what we perceive as being for the greater good can cause us to lose sight of the individual standing before us. Thanks to those who have posted on this, particularly Elizabeth with your experience of being homeless. I have reassessed my previous views and will try to take more time to look at the individual situation and help if I can, including giving money.
    • What form(s) of magic(k) do you practice? (Last post by RyuJin)
    • Hedgecraft is sometimes called kitchen magic...it's a blend of ritual magic, herbology, etc...practitioners are often called kitchen witches ( due to the use of ordinary household items etc) or more traditionally hedge-riders, because spiritually they ride the boundry (or hedge) between this world and the spirit world... Golden dawn sounds familiar....of course it's been almost 24 years since then...I do remember learning that my magickal responsibility was dragon's blood...
    • Forgiveness (Last post by Luthien)
    • [image] :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    • Still Around (Last post by scott777ab)
    • Quote: Quote: . I now try to keep most of my opinions to myself. Please don't. Your presence helps make this a better place. See my post above. Quote: Quote: For now I am going to go hide in my secret place. LOL. Please don't. Your presence helps make this a better place. By secret place I mean that place which is within. If you don't understand sorry. Those who do know what I am talking about.
    • What are your opinions about euthanasia? (Last post by Jamie Stick)
    • Quote: If you have the correct conviction to end your own life you don't need to be so cruel as to ask someone else to do it unless extreme circumstances prevent you from acting on your own. Most everywhere in the US it is illegal to attempt to commit suicide and doctor or nurse who knowingly allows a patient to kill themself is considered complicit. So if you happen to fail to actually kill yourself, you can be in serious legal trouble (to say nothing of the psychiatric crap they'll put you through). I'm in favor of legalizing compassionate release. Life can be difficult when you're a relatively healthy, but if you've got some kind of progressively worsening condition, I can't imagine life is something you really want to cling to.
    • Words Mean Things. (Last post by ren)
    • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_spelling_reform#History I think I'll forgive Jestor this one time :P

There are 659 visitors, 6 guests and 21 members online (3  are in chat): Akkarin, Br. John, Octagon, steamboat28, Karn, Connor L., Gisteron, Psyddhattha, Luthien, Alexandre Orion, scott777ab, Buvan, Llama Su, Kamizu, elizabeth, tzb, benedictveritas, Mathew Erickson, Knigma, TambelSadera, porkapon763, Jarrod Eden.

Follow Us