Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
21 Aug 2019 21:37 #341627 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

ZealotX wrote:

So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

short answer: no.

long answer: if its birth its nature. if its not its nurture (imho). And if its nurture, its the individuals problem (and maybe their parents) and not society's. If the person was raped or molested I'd consider allowing for some kind of social security / medicaid paid psychological treatment.

So you do not agree that just because I identify as a black male I don't get the same privileges as other black males. So what gives a transgender woman the right to use the men's bathroom. She has not proven her lineage in the owning of a penis so why does she get to use a bathroom that is reserved for that lineage?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2019 21:39 #341628 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

Arinme wrote:
And I want you banned for using abuse tactics in a temple.

Fine, then you shall be banned as well for breaking those same rules and starting a fight and personally attacking others and being intolerant of their opinions. Do you see the duplicity here?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
21 Aug 2019 21:41 #341629 by Phoenix Vidensia

ZealotX wrote: I'm not talking about mutilation but rather identifying and fixing physical malformations that result from errors in the genetic code if we have the technology available to do so. This way a person doesn't have to grow up as the wrong gender and feel all those things associated with it; not to mention all the discrimination and things like that. If done as a baby they would never even know they were ever trans-gendered and would never need to know they were born with the wrong genitals. In other words, I'm talking about medical procedures arising from the choice of the patient but rather better handling these issues at the time of birth; giving parents the option to correct or not correct.

Huh? I've yet to see evidence that gender dysphoria is anything other than psychological. Furthermore, I'm strongly against what you are suggesting, since again, there is a lack of evidence to support this being a genetic disorder. Lastly, we don't have such technology available, so your entire point is utterly worthless.

... Meh ...

More
21 Aug 2019 21:44 - 21 Aug 2019 21:54 #341630 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:
Nobody is going to fall for that. It's also illegal--so, uh, should I report you to the admins now for attempted domestic violence?

Illegal? What is illegal exactly? Domestic violence? Do you even know what that is? Yup... really trying not to burst out laughing here...

... Meh ...
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 21:54 by Phoenix Vidensia.

More
21 Aug 2019 21:45 #341631 by Phoenix Vidensia

VixensVengeance wrote: So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

Oh... my... God!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm dying here!!!

... Meh ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

More
21 Aug 2019 21:46 #341632 by Arinme

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:
Yes, that's totally what my friend is doing here... *sarcasm* *eye roll* *face palm*

So, you're not gaslighting me too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

I'm trying not to burst into laughter... I'm just being real with you... that and a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Nobody is going to fall for that. It's also illegal--so, uh, should I report you to the admins now for attempted domestic violence?[/quote]

Illegal? What is illegal exactly? Domestic violence? Do you even know what that is? Yup... really trying not to burst out laughing here...[/quote]

It's domestic violence. Seriously, look it up--I'm not lying to you. It's just nearly impossible to prove so almost nobody gets charged with it.

Also, I'm a domestic violence victim, and you ask if I know what it is?

More
21 Aug 2019 21:52 #341633 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote: [

All right, that's it. I'm doing it...

WE'RE SITH, Arinme! We're everything you're incapable of being! Everything you FEAR being! Furthermore, me and my friend aren't using"abuse tactics", we're asking you honest questions.

You want my friend banned? What about me? Neither of us did anything deserving of a ban. Perhaps learn to tolerate people and their opinions, even when they stand in opposition to all you think you stand for? I know that's difficult... yet perhaps you can manage, eh?

... Meh ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

More
21 Aug 2019 21:58 #341634 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote: It's domestic violence. Seriously, look it up--I'm not lying to you. It's just nearly impossible to prove so almost nobody gets charged with it.

Also, I'm a domestic violence victim, and you ask if I know what it is?

Yeah... Okay. Domestic VIOLENCE on an internet forum...

SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY F****D UP REALM!!!

... It's like I've ventured into some sort of twisted alternative reality where all reason had been abandoned and one can commit VIOLENCE on an internet forum... not by hacking, not by death threats and acting on them... but by expressing an opinion! GAAAAAHHHH!!!

... Meh ...

More
21 Aug 2019 22:01 - 21 Aug 2019 22:04 #341635 by Arinme

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote: [

All right, that's it. I'm doing it...

WE'RE SITH, Arinme! We're everything you're incapable of being! Everything you FEAR being! Furthermore, me and my friend aren't using"abuse tactics", we're asking you honest questions.

You want my friend banned? What about me? Neither of us did anything deserving of a ban. Pe rhaps learn to tolerate people and their opinions, even when they stand in opposition to all you think you stand for? I know that's difficult... yet perhaps you can manage, eh?

No, I want you arrested. This is provable abuse. But fortunately for you, I will probably not press charges against you despite being able to prove it.

I'M AN INDEPENDENT/GREY, PHEONIX! YOU'RE PROJECTING! -.-
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 22:04 by Arinme.

More
21 Aug 2019 22:10 #341638 by Carlos.Martinez3
Maybe it’s time for a break ? Time out ? Step back? Maybe come back and take a tea or lemon aid or even water break?
This type of discourse isn’t producing anything beneficial but name calling and school yard results so maybe it is time for a break? Maybe we can get back to the topic without all the rules rules rules and maybe just ... get back to topic?
The sharing of ideas doesn’t always mean arguments. It’s clear there are unbalance here so let’s take time to cool off? Please, can we count on it’s members to police them self’s ? Maybe -we shall see
Pastor Carlos

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

Moderators: KobosBrick