21 Aug 2019 20:47 #341616 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote:

Arinme wrote:

rugadd wrote: Why are you here?

I'm taking the bait. That's why. -.-

And yes, my posts keep changing. I'm trying to figure out how to explain over a decade of assimilated knowledge so nobody speaks over me and I actually feel safe here.

But, er, I'm also recovering from psychopathic abuse and should not be here.

Taking the bait? Not a valid interpretation. Better you take your own advice and not participate in these sorts of places until you are in a more stable place.

Now you're gaslighting me.

Yes, that's totally what my friend is doing here... *sarcasm* *eye roll* *face palm*

So, you're not gaslighting me too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

I'm trying not to burst into laughter... I'm just being real with you... that and a heavy dose of sarcasm.

... Meh ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2019 20:50 #341617 by ZealotX

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

ZealotX wrote:

Those who identify as non sighted should be able to have their sight removed. Those who identify as being unable to walk, should be able to have an operation to put them in a wheelchair. Why stop there though? Why are we calling those who identify as fat (when they are slim) mentally ill? Aren't we being discriminating? After all, they identity as fat. Who are we to say they aren't, even as they kill themselves by starvation?

I think in your haste you may have misunderstood what I was saying.

If someone was BORN blind and there was an operation that could give them sight, yes, I think that should be free. It's not about chosen identity. Likewise, if someone was BORN lame and we had the technology to fix that at birth, then why not?

I was actually agreeing with you, at least in part.

How people choose to identify themselves isn't necessarily who or what they are and in many cases its on them to correct that and accept themselves (or exercise) instead of asking everyone else to call them something other than what we perceive them to be.

However, if someone is born with a genetic issue that creates either a hormonal imbalance or physical deformation then, in my opinion, that is valid cause for that person to have whatever operation they need, and if not, wear whatever label they choose.

Legitimate medical reasons are one thing, mental illness is another. I fully support investing in people, especially when it comes to restoring health. I do NOT support tax supported mutilation.

I'm not talking about mutilation but rather identifying and fixing physical malformations that result from errors in the genetic code if we have the technology available to do so. This way a person doesn't have to grow up as the wrong gender and feel all those things associated with it; not to mention all the discrimination and things like that. If done as a baby they would never even know they were ever trans-gendered and would never need to know they were born with the wrong genitals. In other words, I'm talking about medical procedures arising from the choice of the patient but rather better handling these issues at the time of birth; giving parents the option to correct or not correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Arinme

More
21 Aug 2019 21:05 #341618 by Arinme

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

Arinme wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote:

Arinme wrote:

And yes, my posts keep changing. I'm trying to figure out how to explain over a decade of assimilated knowledge so nobody speaks over me and I actually feel safe here.

Taking the bait? Not a valid interpretation. Better you take your own advice and not participate in these sorts of places until you are in a more stable place.

Yes, that's totally what my friend is doing here... *sarcasm* *eye roll* *face palm*

So, you're not gaslighting me too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

I'm trying not to burst into laughter... I'm just being real with you... that and a heavy dose of sarcasm.

Nobody is going to fall for that. It's also illegal--so, uh, should I report you to the admins now for attempted domestic violence?

More
21 Aug 2019 21:20 - 21 Aug 2019 21:21 #341620 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar
So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 21:21 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
21 Aug 2019 21:22 #341621 by ZealotX

VixensVengeance wrote: So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

who are you asking?

And let's not forget about Rachel Dolezal.

More
21 Aug 2019 21:23 #341622 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

Arinme wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote:

Arinme wrote:

Not at all my friend. I seriously consider you unstable.

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
21 Aug 2019 21:24 #341623 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

ZealotX wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote: So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

who are you asking?

And let's not forget about Rachel Dolezal.

You can answer that question if you desire. And I have no idea who rachel is?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam

More
More
21 Aug 2019 21:30 #341625 by ZealotX

So this is a serious question. I'm a white female but what if I identified as a black male, shouldn't I be eligible for slave respiration's money?

short answer: no.

long answer: if its birth its nature. if its not its nurture (imho). And if its nurture, its the individuals problem (and maybe their parents) and not society's. If the person was raped or molested I'd consider allowing for some kind of social security / medicaid paid psychological treatment.

Dolezal...

It was a whole big thing per the usual 15 minutes of fame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

Nkechi Amare Diallo[pron 1] (born November 12, 1977), born and still commonly known as Rachel Anne Dolezal,[pron 2] is an American author, multimedia artist, former college instructor, and former NAACP chapter president. Dolezal is known for claiming to be a black woman while being of European ancestry and having no verifiable African ancestry.

In the aftermath of the controversy, Dolezal was dismissed from her position as an Instructor in Africana Studies at Eastern Washington University and was removed from her post as Chair of the Police Ombudsman Commission in Spokane over "a pattern of misconduct." Later in 2015, Dolezal acknowledged that she had been "born white to white parents", but maintained that she self-identified as black.

More
21 Aug 2019 21:31 #341626 by Arinme

VixensVengeance wrote:

Arinme wrote:

VixensVengeance wrote:

Arinme wrote:

Not at all my friend. I seriously consider you unstable.

And I want you banned for using abuse tactics in a temple.

Moderators: KobosBrick