Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
24 Aug 2019 18:33 #342118 by Carlos.Martinez3
I wanted to be in charge of my children’s teachings as far as homeschooling - I moved to a place - state- where it was allowed.

Lots of decisions can be , do I keep going or is there a better way? It sucks - flat out we can’t and won’t ever walk hand in hand with every one but we can think right ? What would happen if we saw a place that treated people like crap and just didn’t go? Didn’t say anything just stopped supporting it ? Hmm where would they get their “power “ from? Some businesses have that right flat out but ... it’s to us to right ? There gotta be some kinna self responsibility at some point right ?

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2019 18:48 #342119 by Deimos
Responsibility for supporting Yaniv? Just trying to make I understand correctly.

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 18:56 #342120 by Carlos.Martinez3
Self responsibility, thanks for clarifying.

Contact The Clergy
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
24 Aug 2019 18:59 #342121 by Deimos
But for what precisely?

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 19:12 #342124 by Carlos.Martinez3
Ourself. The example I used was my own , I could make a big deal and eventually maybe ... get something done or ... move where I can get what I need. It takes research and a bit of drive but for me - rather than make a big deal and not get what I wanted ... being able to make the choice to move where I can be ... free to choose.

Yavi made their own choice. There are many who make the same choices on similar subjects. Some get no choice and remove choices for every one. Some don’t - if I ever have to move - I may. Done it many times before. If I ever have to make that choice I hope I make the right one for me and my family.

What you gunna do?

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
24 Aug 2019 19:28 #342125 by Deimos
What choice, with regard to Yaniv? The choice to make a fuss over a business being not properly trained to wax the male scrotum? I'm confused on what your trying to get at.

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 19:31 - 24 Aug 2019 19:35 #342126 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: What choice, with regard to Yaniv? The choice to make a fuss over a business being not properly trained to wax the male scrotum? I'm confused on what your trying to get at.

A business should have the right to refuse service for any reason. If people are offended, they have the right to not use that business’s services.

This sexual predator should not have the ability to sue over a business exercising their right to refuse service.

Furthermore, the label of “transphobic” needn’t be taken seriously, since it’s overused and abused. We can’t even disagree with anything regarding trans rights without being called this label.

... Meh ...
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 19:35 by Phoenix Vidensia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, Deimos

More
24 Aug 2019 19:41 #342128 by Deimos
Exactly. Even though the trans people I happen to friends with all agree that the extreme end is irrational, such as this, I do think transphobe is way overused to simply end a discussion dead in its tracks. I do still think that the media is to blame primarily for only showing said extreme end. So now the people who take media at face value probably only see the trans group as a bunch of people just like Yaniv and Stefonknee.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Phoenix Vidensia

More
24 Aug 2019 20:13 #342129 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: Exactly. Even though the trans people I happen to friends with all agree that the extreme end is irrational, such as this, I do think transphobe is way overused to simply end a discussion dead in its tracks. I do still think that the media is to blame primarily for only showing said extreme end. So now the people who take media at face value probably only see the trans group as a bunch of people just like Yaniv and Stefonknee.

Where is the sane trans person, condemning this abuse in the media ? No where. The media does this crap hourly! It’s sickening!

... Meh ...

More
24 Aug 2019 20:17 #342130 by Deimos
That's exactly what i mean. The media only cares about hits, not news. Views, not loyalty. They don't show the ones who do condemn it.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Phoenix Vidensia

Moderators: KobosBrick