Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
24 Aug 2019 13:42 - 24 Aug 2019 13:44 #342097 by Carlos.Martinez3
Jedi believe in the inherit worth if all...

www.templeofthejediorder.org/doctrine-of-the-order

Regardless of label ...

Regardless of label we are humans. Bring guns we cry - fear- win - loose .
What is normal? What is average ? Is either of these categories have a right or wrong side ? What makes em right what makes em wrong? Is it how we see em or what we know of the subject or is it how we “feel” about the subject ?
Who can make these distinctions?
I find in my practice and path I can make these for myself but rarely for others. When I read some one post - “isn't normal or natural” I would love to know what is and by who’s standard.

Pesky labels keep me from remembering that sometimes - smiley face.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 13:44 by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2019 14:24 #342099 by Phoenix Vidensia

JamesSand wrote:

I offer this creature no respect, no tolerance, only my disgust. This creature is male, period.

And herein lies some of the problem....

Anyone Trans is assumed by their supporters and community to be "the good guy", either a hero or victim, but not the perpetrator of evil....

This person is trans...and apparently, as they so point out, there is nothing you can do to prove their claim false.

So here you have it, a trans person who it would seem is also the madly cackling villain.

What do you, oh trans, and trans-positive community? Are you for trans rights, or are you for trans rights when the poster-child is sympathetic?

How do you propose this be policed?

I'm all for some kind of test :evil: , but I'm sure any option will leave some minority of a minority disadvantaged.....

I'm not a supporter of the trans movement and you have a point. However, I think people in general need to take a long look at this case and come to an understanding regarding just how easy it has become to gain the legal right to enter a bathroom different from a person's birth sex, as well as use likewise intimate services, like genital waxing.

... Meh ...

More
24 Aug 2019 14:25 #342100 by Phoenix Vidensia

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Jedi believe in the inherit worth if all...

www.templeofthejediorder.org/doctrine-of-the-order

Regardless of label ...

Regardless of label we are humans. Bring guns we cry - fear- win - loose .
What is normal? What is average ? Is either of these categories have a right or wrong side ? What makes em right what makes em wrong? Is it how we see em or what we know of the subject or is it how we “feel” about the subject ?
Who can make these distinctions?
I find in my practice and path I can make these for myself but rarely for others. When I read some one post - “isn't normal or natural” I would love to know what is and by who’s standard.

Pesky labels keep me from remembering that sometimes - smiley face.

Including sexual predators?

... Meh ...

More
24 Aug 2019 14:56 #342102 by Carlos.Martinez3
That would be your choice to make my friend not mine. We each CAN make that for ourselves. I’ve made mine after years of toil and personal wrestling - a bit of self reflective ness - ya know over my own time and effort. ..,
Now u ask me a question I will answer.

Lawbreakers.
Regardless of religion - race- gender - belief- side label ... lawbreakers go to jail. Can’t hide behind any label when it comes to law breaking - aka rule breakers. But ... same token - I’ve broken many rules and laws. So to answer your question directly - all... regardless of label. That’s my practice and it’s taken YEARS to get here and even longer to be able to take a stand AND a practice.

Contact The Clergy
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
24 Aug 2019 16:57 #342110 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar
You seem to accept the idea that law equals a moral absolute in this case Carlos. What if that is not the case?What if the law is unjust? Do you still obey blindly just because another has told you that you must obey it, even though you see it as wrong?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
24 Aug 2019 17:16 #342111 by Carlos.Martinez3
Are you asking directly to me :
What if that is not the case?What if the law is unjust? Do you still obey blindly just because another has told you that you must obey it, even though you see it as wrong?

“What if’s “baffles me. I’m a old - AST and a Wisky mike 6- In case you don’t know I served both in the Coast Guard and the Army in the US. That’s a avionics survival technician ( rescue swimmer for the Cg and a Army Nurse).If any one is prepared it’s this guy- a bit of a joke but really - I choose more than obey at times.
Law is law. Didn’t matter where ya go. Obey the law. Don’t get in trouble. I believe in the human potential almost always. If laws are unjust - fix em. What laws are we speaking of that are unjust and to who? The laws that catch me are always unjust ? Just because I got caught ? Is speeding a unjust law when there a pregnancy in the car ? A fire ? War?
What one sees as wrong may not be wrong to another. What helps build may tare down. I look forward to the day when Jeddist and every one alike get out of the training mode and into the application mode. What if as long as you like... I get stuck often on what ifs ... personally so I stray from em.
To answer your question directly

This ain’t that time for me ... is it for you ?

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
24 Aug 2019 17:41 #342114 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar
Yes I was asking you directly, that's why I used your name! Lol. Maybe its worded poorly.

Whose rights are being infringed upon here? One persons right to be treated like a female they identify as or another person's right to refuse service to who ever they choose? Can you see the issue from both sides or just your own?

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Phoenix Vidensia

More
24 Aug 2019 17:53 #342115 by Carlos.Martinez3
smiley face !

Is it for you ?

And Please explain what the “issue “ is you speak of here ? Please ?
The post is on an individuals right not to agree with something. That’s ok.
I like people - all folk. I give em respect. I accept more than tolerate - my choice - U too. I share with all my side. Did u? After that ... what’s the issue? Do you expect everyone to agree with you all the time? Or care? Can you make people care ? Why are u here? To share ? Learn ? To teach ?

Contact The Clergy
The Block
Build, not tear down.

More
24 Aug 2019 18:07 #342116 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar
You should run for office Carlos, you would make one hell of a political speech! Lol

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
24 Aug 2019 18:18 #342117 by Deimos
Yaniv went to a waxing place specifically for females, and wanted her still male genitalia to be waxed. They said they are not trained for that, as it's meant for female genitalia, so Yaniv got the place literally shut down. I'm sorry, but for me that is a misuse of power under a label to avoid criticism, as most people nowadays get called transphobic just because the person identifies as such. I can't respect someone who misuses power in that way.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Moderators: KobosBrick