Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
24 Aug 2019 06:12 #342083 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: Legit in what sense? As in is that actually Yaniv or...?

Yes, is this him?

... Meh ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2019 06:15 #342084 by Deimos
It is. He actually went to jail for showing a taser, which I guess is illegal where he resides (i think it's canada). He even knew it was illegal to show it lol

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 06:21 - 24 Aug 2019 06:22 #342085 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: It is. He actually went to jail for showing a taser, which I guess is illegal where he resides (i think it's canada). He even knew it was illegal to show it lol

That's him then? Disgusting. He's a sexual predator and lying.

... Meh ...
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 06:22 by Phoenix Vidensia.

More
24 Aug 2019 06:25 #342086 by Deimos
I'm not sure how many people support him, but I definitely agree. And, as far I know, most of the internet seems to agree also. He's just using the trans label as protection, and is a trouser stain on the community's look in the public eye.

-Dei'mos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
24 Aug 2019 06:27 #342087 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: I'm not sure how many people support him, but I definitely agree. And, as far I know, most of the internet seems to agree also. He's just using the trans label as protection, and is a trouser stain on the community's look in the public eye.

He lives in Canada. *Cringe* What a disgusting creature. Can we deport him? Perhaps to Iraq? Pakistan? Antarctica?

... Meh ...

More
24 Aug 2019 06:35 #342088 by Deimos
Not sure if that could be done legally, but the thought of him being punished, assuming he actually has committed the crimes people accuse him of, is a nice though considering the vileness of his presumed actions.

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 06:37 #342089 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: Not sure if that could be done legally, but the thought of him being punished, assuming he actually has committed the crimes people accuse him of, is a nice though considering the vileness of his presumed actions.

I offer this creature no respect, no tolerance, only my disgust. This creature is male, period.

... Meh ...

More
24 Aug 2019 06:38 #342090 by Deimos
As do I. Bad image, harmful mindset, all around vile person.

-Dei'mos

More
24 Aug 2019 06:43 #342091 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: As do I. Bad image, harmful mindset, all around vile person.

Entirely. This creature paints a horrible image for the community he claims to belong to. Furthermore, this creature is exactly why people argue against trans people using the bathroom of the gender they claim to identify as.

... Meh ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deimos

More
24 Aug 2019 07:38 - 24 Aug 2019 08:02 #342092 by JamesSand

I offer this creature no respect, no tolerance, only my disgust. This creature is male, period.

And herein lies some of the problem....

Anyone Trans is assumed by their supporters and community to be "the good guy", either a hero or victim, but not the perpetrator of evil....

This person is trans...and apparently, as they so point out, there is nothing you can do to prove their claim false.

So here you have it, a trans person who it would seem is also the madly cackling villain.

What do you, oh trans, and trans-positive community? Are you for trans rights, or are you for trans rights when the poster-child is sympathetic?

How do you propose this be policed?

I'm all for some kind of test :evil: , but I'm sure any option will leave some minority of a minority disadvantaged.....
Last edit: 24 Aug 2019 08:02 by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

Moderators: KobosBrick