Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 20:05 - 22 Aug 2019 20:06 #341900 by Phoenix Vidensia

VixensVengeance wrote: You see, I knew we could come to consensus! (well except about the penis part, some are pretty IMHO :P )

What we have uncovered here is a gender bathroom inequality, not a human inequality!! Those fucking urinals!! Instead of having urinals, something you admit even men dont like, and reconfigure them like a female bathroom. Both bathrooms are identical and then keep your mouth shut and use the bathroom you want. Its just labeled "bathroom" now... hey wait a minute, I guess thats also called a coed bathroom! No need for chips or gender checks of becoming incensed at having to pee with the opposite sex. Stalls provide a natural place of discretion and all is nice and cozy. I find this idea acceptable. This will even solve the long lines that female bathrooms often form because now they can choose either bathroom.

I have no problem with any one using either bathroom and I have no personal issues with discretion. I'm not stuck on the human body as a sexual object unless Im having sex. Beyond that flesh is just flesh. Why is is less a pho-paw that a man sees another mans penis than a man seeing another womans vagina? Why cant women go shirtless in public but men can? It all seems stupid to me.

Weird, isn't it? People whine about things that don't matter, yet ignore thigs that do. While I personally am not interested in going topless, I think women should be free to, outside of where men can't, like some businesses.

As for coed, I can accept that as an option. However, how many men will enjoy listening to women, discuss their lady problems? What about women? How many will enjoy hearing all those noises, grunts, and having their discussions heard by guys?

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 20:06 by Phoenix Vidensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 20:09 #341901 by ZealotX

VixensVengeance wrote: You see, I knew we could come to consensus! (well except about the penis part, some are pretty IMHO :P )

What we have uncovered here is a gender bathroom inequality, not a human inequality!! Those fucking urinals!! Instead of having urinals, something you admit even men dont like, and reconfigure them like a female bathroom. Both bathrooms are identical and then keep your mouth shut and use the bathroom you want. Its just labeled "bathroom" now... hey wait a minute, I guess thats also called a coed bathroom! No need for chips or gender checks or becoming incensed at having to pee with the opposite sex. (or even the same sex) Stalls provide a natural place of discretion and all is nice and cozy. I find this idea acceptable. This will even solve the long lines that female bathrooms often form because now they can choose either bathroom.

I have no problem with any one using either bathroom and I have no personal issues with discretion. I'm not stuck on the human body as a sexual object unless Im having sex. Beyond that flesh is just flesh. Why is is less a pho-paw that a man sees another mans penis than a man seeing another womans vagina? Why cant women go shirtless in public but men can? It all seems stupid to me.

I agree 100%. It's an unwritten rule that you shouldn't pee right next to another man unless there's no where else you can go. There should be an empty stall in between. Why do they make stalls with walls that often stop at shoulder height? So I can not get splashed on but have some other dude glance at my junk to see how he stacks up? No thanks. As long as we can all have a wall or space between us when we go to the bathroom then what's the issue? For women, just make all stall with better walls and locks so it doesn't matter who comes in. ...Unless its a velociraptor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

More
22 Aug 2019 20:13 - 22 Aug 2019 20:14 #341903 by Phoenix Vidensia

ZealotX wrote:
Unless its a velociraptor.

.. or a T-Rex... Definately don't want a T-Rex hanging around while you do your business.

Look, it's even coed!

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 20:14 by Phoenix Vidensia.

More
22 Aug 2019 20:13 #341904 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deimos, Phoenix Vidensia

More
22 Aug 2019 20:15 #341905 by Phoenix Vidensia

VixensVengeance wrote:

if THAT pops out of the toilet, I'm making it my pet! I'll name him Raptor Jon... after the Jon he popped out of. Neah, I'd likely be dead because he would eat my ass, literally!

... Meh ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deimos

More
22 Aug 2019 20:24 #341911 by JamesSand

As for coed, I can accept that as an option. However, how many men will enjoy listening to women, discuss their lady problems? What about women? How many will enjoy hearing all those noises, grunts, and having their discussions heard by guys?

Red herring.

The purpose of "public amenities" is to have somewhere to defecate and urinate with relative privacy, hygiene, and whatever else pleases the society they are erected in with regards to those particular bodily functions.

Any overflow into banter, gossip, or since apparently all the men in your world are constipated - any disfunction in those areas, is beyond the remit of the architect or administrator of those facilities.

Ie - Not bloody important.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Phoenix Vidensia

More
22 Aug 2019 20:27 #341912 by Phoenix Vidensia

JamesSand wrote:

Red herring.

The purpose of "public amenities" is to have somewhere to defecate and urinate with relative privacy, hygiene, and whatever else pleases the society they are erected in with regards to those particular bodily functions.

Any overflow into banter, gossip, or since apparently all the men in your world are constipated - any disfunction in those areas, is beyond the remit of the architect or administrator of those facilities.

Ie - Not bloody important.

Hey! Just personal preference. No, in all seriousness, I'm willing to accept coed as a solution.

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 21:02 #341926 by Deimos
I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.

-Dei'mos

More
22 Aug 2019 21:05 #341928 by Phoenix Vidensia

Deimos wrote: I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.

Do all the men here agree to giving up their urinals?

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 21:07 #341929 by Brick

Deimos wrote: I honestly agree with getting rid of urinals. Like why do they even exist? It's like a mechanical pencil versus wooden: one has more uses, making the other one irrelevant.

Urination is a more regularly occurring body function than defecation in most people. You can fit more urinals in a room than you can fit toilet cubicles. Urinals are marginally faster to use than cubicles. Urinals are basically the single biggest contributing factor to the reason there is usually less of a queue for the men's bathroom than the women's bathroom, so are arguable more useful than toilets

Welcome Team, IP Team, and Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Phoenix Vidensia

Moderators: KobosBrick