Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 19:41 - 22 Aug 2019 19:43 #341888 by Phoenix Vidensia

ZealotX wrote:
And men don't really require urinals so you can make them all toilets. I've never lived in a house with a urinal. Nor do men enjoy peeing next to each other so closely. But if a transgender male walks in to a bathroom with the wrong group of guys it may invite a hate crime. When has any trans-gendered person ever attacked anyone in a bathroom? Why should we be concerned? Or is this just phobia talking?

Ah... So men lose their beloved urinals to please the mentally ill? How about... No. How about we just make a *special* bathroom and use it for every crazy f*** out there? (No, by the way). Shall we give people who identify as cats... Bathrooms with litter boxes, rather than toilets as well?

Furthermore, what's this crap about "hate crime"? No such thing in my world, just crime. Will it invite assault? Maybe. However, calling some big black dude named Bubba the dreaded N word at the urinal... or saying something nasty about his Johnson... might also invite assault.

As for phobia, give it a rest. I don't know anyone who FEARS transgender people. *Eye roll*

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 19:43 by Phoenix Vidensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 19:42 - 22 Aug 2019 19:43 #341889 by SilverGear

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

SilverGear wrote:

The simple solution is... Got penis? Mens bathroom. No penis? Women's bathroom.

How would you ever know if the person in the stall next to you has specific genitalia?
What about inter-sexed people? Some have ambiguous genitalia.
What about people who are inter-sexed and have genitalia that doesn't match their genetics?

My point is that unless you are going to check in everyone's pants why make a big fuss about what someone else has between their legs?
What's the point? why the fuss? it's no different that a male sexually assaulting a male kid in the men's room or a woman sexually assaulting a female kid in the women's room.

It will get found out at some point if someone is abusing the currently existing washroom honor system. Either that or we chip people according to sex and have scanners at each washroom door. If they are the wrong sex for the washroom, the door doesn't unlock.

I'd rather not go to that extreme myself. However, short of genocide... It would work. *Dark humor*

there is already consequences for someone abusing restroom privacy. sexually assault, photographs, video recordings, even masturbation (in some places) are all illegal. So we already have consequences for those who abuse the "washroom honor system". Your proposal just criminalizes... being a criminal and doesn't serve a purpose that I can see.

And the whole chipping people thing. Even if society agreed with you, you can't force people to get chipped in the US. Not only would it be illegal but it would cause a large outcry with several religious groups and be defeated in court. Plus who would pay for it?
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 19:43 by SilverGear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Phoenix Vidensia

More
22 Aug 2019 19:45 - 22 Aug 2019 19:46 #341890 by Phoenix Vidensia

SilverGear wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

SilverGear wrote:

How would you ever know if the person in the stall next to you has specific genitalia?
What about people who are inter-sexed and have genitalia that doesn't match their genetics?

My point is that unless you are going to check in everyone's pants why make a big fuss about what someone else has between their legs?
What's the point? why the fuss? it's no different that a male sexually assaulting a male kid in the men's room or a woman sexually assaulting a female kid in the women's room.

It will get found out at some point if someone is abusing the currently existing washroom honor system. Either that or we chip people according to sex and have scanners at each washroom door. If they are the wrong sex for the washroom, the door doesn't unlock.

I'd rather not go to that extreme myself. However, short of genocide... It would work. *Dark humor*

there is already consequences for someone abusing restroom privacy. sexually assault, photographs, video recordings, even masturbation (in some places) are all illegal. So we already have consequences for those who abuse the "washroom honor system". Your proposal just criminalizes... being a criminal and doesn't serve a purpose that I can see.

And the whole chipping people thing. Even if society agreed with you, you can't force people to get chipped in the US. Not only would it be illegal but it would cause a large outcry with several religious groups and be defeated in court. Plus who would pay for it?

Oh, I'm aware there are laws in place. The chip comment was more to display how insane this sh** is becoming. I am actually completely against chipping people.

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 19:46 by Phoenix Vidensia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, SilverGear

More
22 Aug 2019 19:46 #341891 by ZealotX

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

SilverGear wrote:

LOL @ chipping the whole of society just because you don't want trans in your bathroom. Why was that again? Refresh my memory. And are tourists from other countries exempt? Or do they need chips too? And how do you prevent hacking or physical swapping?

Wouldn't it be easier to just relabel the bath room for both women and trans women? and if that's too confusing then make all bathrooms coed. Let's just not have women's bathrooms.

"Equality of rectal outcome"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
22 Aug 2019 19:47 #341892 by SilverGear

Oh, I'm aware there are laws in place. The chip comment was more to display how insane this sh** is becoming. I am actually completely against chipping people.

Thank you for clarifying.

More
22 Aug 2019 19:51 - 22 Aug 2019 19:54 #341893 by Phoenix Vidensia

ZealotX wrote:

Phoenix Vidensia wrote:

SilverGear wrote:

LOL @ chipping the whole of society just because you don't want trans in your bathroom. Why was that again? Refresh my memory. And are tourists from other countries exempt? Or do they need chips too? And how do you prevent hacking or physical swapping?

Wouldn't it be easier to just relabel the bath room for both women and trans women? and if that's too confusing then make all bathrooms coed. Let's just not have women's bathrooms.

No, we can have special washroom policy compliance squads. If you hacked in, you get arrested and sentenced to 50 years in a federal prison. As for tourists? They can register for a temporary card to let them in. Full cavity search required of course. :laugh:

No... Really. Let's just leave the washroom system as it is and not worry about it further, just because mental illness has been normalized by the far left... and we now need to grant these special people, special rights.

By the way, can you make protest signs with that on them?

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 19:54 by Phoenix Vidensia.

More
22 Aug 2019 19:54 #341894 by JamesSand
I had hoped to dig out Kobos' attempt at genuine lines of discussion, but now I've got no hope of that, so to throw a line away on the most recent few comments -

my workplace (and my house, I suppose) has unisex bathrooms, there's a door, it more or less works out fine for everyone,.

it is what you might call, a "non issue"

How about we just make a *special* bathroom and use it for every crazy f*** out there? (No, by the way).

Lots of places do? Many places have an "accessible bathroom" (ie - you can get a wheelchair in there) and due to the generally limited number of people in wheelchairs getting around, the accessible bathroom doubles as a "private bathroom" for anyone who self-assesses themselves are requiring one for any reason they choose to come up with.

I use them all the time, because there is rarely a queue, and I like big open spaces when I poop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Brick

More
22 Aug 2019 19:56 #341895 by Phoenix Vidensia

JamesSand wrote: I had hoped to dig out Kobos' attempt at genuine lines of discussion, but now I've got no hope of that, so to throw a line away on the most recent few comments -

my workplace (and my house, I suppose) has unisex bathrooms, there's a door, it more or less works out fine for everyone,.

How about we just make a *special* bathroom and use it for every crazy f*** out there? (No, by the way).

Lots of places do? Many places have an "accessible bathroom" (ie - you can get a wheelchair in there) and due to the generally limited number of people in wheelchairs getting around, the accessible bathroom doubles as a "private bathroom" for anyone who self-assesses themselves are requiring one for any reason they choose to come up with.

I use them all the time, because there is rarely a queue, and I like big open spaces when I poop.

There, that works. An accessible bathroom. I guess the people in wheelchairs will have to deal with that weird bearded guy in a moo moo then, eh?

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 19:57 - 22 Aug 2019 19:59 #341896 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

ZealotX wrote:
FALSE! No one's penis is "pretty". I reject that whole cloth.

reparations is about history, not color. There are extremely light skinned black people who have been greatly impacted by slavery and part of the reason they are so light in color is because that slave master had a sexual relationship with his slave. How much duress or force was involved changes from person to person.

This is apples and oranges. Are you telling me that you need to know what sex organ everyone in the bathroom has? Do you question other females in there? Or do you just assume they're all female? If you just assume then why not keep assuming? If you don't know someone is trans then what harm was actually done? But no... we should have a gender purity test just to make sure that only people with vaginas are going into the female bathroom? Again, who's going to check?

And men don't really require urinals so you can make them all toilets. I've never lived in a house with a urinal. Nor do men enjoy peeing next to each other so closely. But if a transgender male walks in to a bathroom with the wrong group of guys it may invite a hate crime. When has any trans-gendered person ever attacked anyone in a bathroom? Why should we be concerned? Or is this just phobia talking?

You see, I knew we could come to consensus! (well except about the penis part, some are pretty IMHO :P )

What we have uncovered here is a gender bathroom inequality, not a human inequality!! Those fucking urinals!! Instead of having urinals, something you admit even men dont like, and reconfigure them like a female bathroom. Both bathrooms are identical and then keep your mouth shut and use the bathroom you want. Its just labeled "bathroom" now... hey wait a minute, I guess thats also called a coed bathroom! No need for chips or gender checks or becoming incensed at having to pee with the opposite sex. (or even the same sex) Stalls provide a natural place of discretion and all is nice and cozy. I find this idea acceptable. This will even solve the long lines that female bathrooms often form because now they can choose either bathroom.

I have no problem with any one using either bathroom and I have no personal issues with discretion. I'm not stuck on the human body as a sexual object unless Im having sex. Beyond that flesh is just flesh. Why is is less a pho-paw that a man sees another mans penis than a man seeing another womans vagina? Why cant women go shirtless in public but men can? It all seems stupid to me.

Solve' et coagula
Non serviam
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 19:59 by VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, ZealotX

More
22 Aug 2019 19:59 #341898 by Brick

JamesSand wrote: I had hoped to dig out Kobos' attempt at genuine lines of discussion, but now I've got no hope of that, so to throw a line away on the most recent few comments -

We have unisex bathrooms at my office too! Works fine

Welcome Team, IP Team, and Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

Moderators: KobosBrick