Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 13:28 - 22 Aug 2019 13:29 #341741 by Arinme

Kobos wrote: So, excuse me if this seems offensive but what can we do to appease you here?

After we take that action does it mean we can have the actual discussion that though the OP put poorly could be a discussion that would be well worth having for the non-trans people willing to learn like myself or is this the culmination and as far as this idea is going to be carried?

Like I said there is things to be considered above my imagined pay grade in light of new information, but I still wanted to have a discussion because this could educate me, my original questions still sit, but instead this is what we get.

Much Love,
Kobos

It looks like the conversation is picking up again. The only thing to consider is whether the Temple needs to take disciplinary action for violating the terms of use.

HUZZAH.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 13:29 by Arinme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 13:30 #341742 by ZealotX

Arinme wrote: I'm still being told my abuse isn't real. ._.

Also, I don't think about my gender identity any more than you do. *Sigh*

False. I specifically said sorry for the REAL abuse you suffered based on your testimony which I accepted as true. I even shared with you a bit of what I went through. However, there is no such thing as domestic abuse in the scenario which you are trying to use it in. Consult as many police officers or lawyers you like. They'll all get a nice chuckle. I was trying to tell you this in a more diplomatic way but at this point you're choosing falsehood over reality and that's not me gaslighting you because we're not domestic partners. I was going by the definition YOU provided. You are ignoring the whole context of the domestic relationship that makes it DOMESTIC abuse. This is a forum. If it was that bad, to qualify as "abuse", you could simply leave or simply ignore updates to the thread. My guess is that you clicked the box to have email notifications every time someone responded, which means each time you took the time to go out of your way and read those responses and adding to those responses by provoking more responses. You're not a victim here. You even took a person sympathizing with you and made it seem like they were further abusing you which robs any credibility you might have had. Others are simply seeing through that. So if you have no interest in the subject of the thread it is fair to ask, why are you here? In this thread?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Phoenix Vidensia, Casshern

More
22 Aug 2019 13:40 - 22 Aug 2019 14:34 #341744 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:
I'm bound by every oath you could possibly imagine. I just witnessed a crime be committed in an actual church, while everyone else looked the other way and blamed the victim.

I was not going to press charges. I am now reconsidering.

Why is this not being taken seriously?

I can imagine many oaths. You so sure you are bound by EVERY oath I could imagine? * Giggles* I'm bound by none. :)

As for this "crime" you keep referencing, I still await you to show me the actual law where sharing opinions on an internet forum is illegal. No one was threatened, no one was physically assaulted, no one was harassed. Please... Do explain yourself.

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 14:34 by Phoenix Vidensia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

More
22 Aug 2019 13:42 #341745 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote: Someone in charge needs to be made aware of this immediately. I'm not sure what the most efficient way of doing this would be.

The church can lose it's tax exemption status over this. I'm sorry.. I really didn't want to do it.. but I literally have no choice as I'm bound by all the same oaths the clergy here is..

And trying to get ordained.. please help.. I was a journalist and I'm literally not allowed to ignore this.

I'm supposed to take this seriously?

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 13:44 #341746 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:

JamesSand wrote:

Either they listen or I get myself banned. I'm not afraid to be the scapegoat for this one.

You probably meant matyr in your head, in any case, this place is full of goats, and unlikely to miss one if it were driven off into the wilderness, or wandered off on it's own...

No, I meant scapegoat. I'm the one telling the truth, and the blame is being shifted to me. It's my job as the elephant in the room to repeatedly point this out until someone with moral fortitude takes notice.

I'm serious about the tax exemption thing though. It will come to the point where I will have to report it to the authorities if I see any more incidents of narcissistic abuse around here.

I have to, because I have an oath of confidence.

Can't figure out if trolling or just genuinely crazy... *Squints eyes*

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 13:47 #341747 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote: I'm just choosing not to regress to the mean here. If this kind of behavior is commonplace, accepted, or allowed than we literally don't deserve to call ourselves a church because we have already broken that sacred trust.

All I see are egos invested in maintaining the status quo.

Uh... have you actually been to a church? Any church?

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 13:54 - 22 Aug 2019 14:15 #341750 by Arinme

ZealotX wrote:

Arinme wrote: I'm still being told my abuse isn't real. ._.

Also, I don't think about my gender identity any more than you do. *Sigh*

False. I specifically said sorry for the REAL abuse you suffered based on your testimony which I accepted as true. I even shared with you a bit of what I went through. However, there is no such thing as domestic abuse in the scenario which you are trying to use it in. Consult as many police officers or lawyers you like. They'll all get a nice chuckle. I was trying to tell you this in a more diplomatic way but at this point you're choosing falsehood over reality and that's not me gaslighting you because we're not domestic partners. I was going by the definition YOU provided. You are ignoring the whole context of the domestic relationship that makes it DOMESTIC abuse. This is a forum. If it was that bad, to qualify as "abuse", you could simply leave or simply ignore updates to the thread. My guess is that you clicked the box to have email notifications every time someone responded, which means each time you took the time to go out of your way and read those responses and adding to those responses by provoking more responses. You're not a victim here. You even took a person sympathizing with you and made it seem like they were further abusing you which robs any credibility you might have had. Others are simply seeing through that. So if you have no interest in the subject of the thread it is fair to ask, why are you here? In this thread?

I follow Bushido. You're projecting and I owe you no obligation to explain.

If the council asks, I will detail in excruciating detail why these tactics are abuse, etc. I will tell them literally everything I know on this subject; but I have no obligation to anyone but the council here, as this is an actual danger to the tax exempt status of this church.

I will tell them my personal reasons for doing this. Because honor is not face, I am not obligated to tell you this simply because you want me to. I am avoiding this subject for a reason, and it's because this needs to be handled by the upper ranks.

And because honor is not face.. they will know I have not told a single lie.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 14:15 by Arinme.

More
22 Aug 2019 14:10 - 22 Aug 2019 14:10 #341753 by Phoenix Vidensia

Brick wrote:
As previously discussed, I also think its debatable as to what abuse has actually taken place here. I think Phoenix has been a dick to you, and behaved in a manner unbecoming of a Jedi, but I'm not sure that constitutes 'abuse'.

I'm not a Jedi!

... Meh ...
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 14:10 by Phoenix Vidensia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar

More
22 Aug 2019 14:14 #341754 by Phoenix Vidensia

Arinme wrote:

Brick wrote:

Arinme wrote: National Domestic Violence Hotline: www.thehotline.org/what-is-gaslighting/

True, but your source still refers to the crime being committed by a family member or intimate partner, rather than a total stranger

My primary source is the cops. I'm a domestic violence victim.

I'm a monkey and a space pirate from The Andromeda Galaxy! No... Obviously not but that's about how seriously I can take you at this time. Furthermore, you keep mentioning this story about you being a victim of domestic abuse, psychopathic abuse. Not certain what the latter is but I'm concluding that you're a troll and a liar. That's my opinion and my right. You're full of sh**!

... Meh ...

More
22 Aug 2019 14:15 - 22 Aug 2019 14:17 #341755 by Kobos
Now for your completely random music break.......

Put the lyrics in context of this discussion you will see why I used it lol

Fighting what you cannot see, will only lead you to lash out with violence towards everyone. Know your enemy, and you may find yourself a friend.

You can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile- Men without hats

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 14:17 by Kobos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, VixensVengeance aka Kyrin Wyldstar, Deimos

Moderators: KobosBrick