Transgender - An Identity Issue

More
22 Aug 2019 05:57 - 22 Aug 2019 06:08 #341688 by Arinme
Someone in charge needs to be made aware of this immediately. I'm not sure what the most efficient way of doing this would be.

The church can lose it's tax exemption status over this. I'm sorry.. I really didn't want to do it.. but I literally have no choice as I'm bound by all the same oaths the clergy here is..

And trying to get ordained.. please help.. I was a journalist and I'm literally not allowed to ignore this.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 06:08 by Arinme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2019 06:08 #341689 by Brick

Arinme wrote: I'm bound by every oath you could possibly imagine. I just witnessed a crime be committed in an actual church, while everyone else looked the other way and blamed the victim.

I was not going to press charges. I am now reconsidering.

Why is this not being taken seriously?

Arinme, maybe we should have a discussion over PM. I have to drive to work now, can you wait an hour for me?

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

More
22 Aug 2019 06:12 - 22 Aug 2019 06:15 #341690 by Arinme

Brick wrote:

Arinme wrote: I'm bound by every oath you could possibly imagine. I just witnessed a crime be committed in an actual church, while everyone else looked the other way and blamed the victim.

I was not going to press charges. I am now reconsidering.

Why is this not being taken seriously?

Arinme, maybe we should have a discussion over PM. I have to drive to work now, can you wait an hour for me?

I can probably wait an hour, yeah. I'll try to stay awake..

Seriously, tax exempt status. No fucking way they get away with this.

IT'S ILLEGAL FOR US NOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. WE ARE A LEGAL, TAX EXEMPT CHURCH.

Either they listen or I get myself banned. I'm not afraid to be the scapegoat for this one.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 06:15 by Arinme.

More
22 Aug 2019 08:47 #341691 by JamesSand

Either they listen or I get myself banned. I'm not afraid to be the scapegoat for this one.

You probably meant matyr in your head, in any case, this place is full of goats, and unlikely to miss one if it were driven off into the wilderness, or wandered off on it's own...

In 23 pages of this drivel (and at this moment, I refer to everyone except Arinme, simply because I don't know you from the mud on my boot) the only posts I can even read as coherent or delivering relevant points is Adder's...

I'm not the grand arbiter of anything (more is the pity), and it would be the simplest course of action for all to assume I am simply too dim to appreciate your clear genius, but on the off chance I am a person of merit and my appreciation is worth seeking, y'all might want to dig a little deeper....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick, Arinme

More
22 Aug 2019 08:52 #341692 by Brick

JamesSand wrote: ...the only posts I can even read as coherent or delivering relevant points is Adder's...

Thanks for that one mate :laugh:

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

More
22 Aug 2019 09:02 #341693 by JamesSand
Good to see you around still.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

More
22 Aug 2019 09:53 - 22 Aug 2019 10:18 #341694 by Arinme

JamesSand wrote:

You probably meant matyr in your head, in any case, this place is full of goats, and unlikely to miss one if it were driven off into the wilderness, or wandered off on it's own...

No, I meant scapegoat. I'm the one telling the truth, and the blame is being shifted to me. It's my job as the elephant in the room to repeatedly point this out until someone with moral fortitude takes notice.

I'm serious about the tax exemption thing though. It will come to the point where I will have to report it to the authorities if I see any more incidents of narcissistic abuse around here.

I have to, because I have an oath of confidence.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 10:18 by Arinme.

More
22 Aug 2019 10:17 - 22 Aug 2019 10:19 #341695 by JamesSand
I really don't want to get dragged into this, but I'll play as long as it takes me to finish this cigarette -

It's not your job, no one is paying you, and no one really cares.

Whether I agree with other positions in this thread or not is not relevant at this point - you have 30-odd posts here - Your introductory post six months ago, and then everything in this thread.

I can't see anything wrong with your introductory post, but this thread has just been inane accusations and taking bizarre postions, often ones not even in the line of fire, just setting up shop and shooting wildly into the fray. Apparently hoping someone will fire a return salvo so you can establish your role as victim of an assault.

Regardless of the righteousness of your beliefs, or the reality of any crimes committed against you in other forms in the past, the behaviour presently is remarkably close to trolling.

I do so hope that others partaking of this debate take my condemnation of your behaviour as condoning of theirs, but, relatively unknown to me as you are, I suppose I am willing to take the effort to discuss it with you, as what I know of some of them I see no reason to spare the time.

someone more invested than me might try to drag this thread back to it's original premise, but I daresay that ship has sailed.

I have never been so offended in my life.

I can only wish you a life so long and rich that you will have plenty of opportunities to be far more offended than you are by what those happy few in this place, at this time can muster.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 10:19 by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Vidensia

More
22 Aug 2019 10:21 - 22 Aug 2019 10:25 #341696 by Arinme
I'm just choosing not to regress to the mean here. If this kind of behavior is commonplace, accepted, or allowed than we literally don't deserve to call ourselves a church because we have already broken that sacred trust.

All I see are egos invested in maintaining the status quo.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 10:25 by Arinme.

More
22 Aug 2019 10:42 - 22 Aug 2019 10:55 #341697 by Arinme

JamesSand wrote: It's not your job, no one is paying you, and no one really cares.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vocation

This is actually my job, yes.
Last edit: 22 Aug 2019 10:55 by Arinme.

Moderators: KobosBrick